ROM Hack Send PKM files to retail games

Status
Not open for further replies.

saison

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Wonder Card events off of the pkmndb.webs site, how would I use those? I had everything set-up, but it got an error, and the screen kept flashing while trying to receive it from the GTS. And I tried using the WFC Mystery Gift, but it only had the Jirachi pop up.

EDIT: Just skimmed over the FAQ, my bad. Thanks
smile.gif
Also, can we use the PGT and PCD files in some way related to this program? Or is there a program being developed for them? Just a bit curious
ohmy.gif

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure you could, but you might want to see if you could use pokesav to load it, and see if it lets you save it as .pkm

Rubixcube101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
lol my gts randomly started working again after not using it for a while ... could it be that python or the computer doesnt close its connections properly and so the whole system gets clogged for a while?

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm not all upstairs as some would put it.
I think I was on about loading the wondercard in pokesav, then trying to save(edit) the pokemon thats in the wondercard(as a .pkm?). I'd do it myself to see if I'm even on the ball, but I can't recall where I keep putting the wondercard files :\
I swear, I need to relearn how to sleep. @_@

nickm65

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My game continues to give me the error message where it says to contact Nintendo Consumer Service.

I can basically confirm this just happens randomly and it works randomly with a 90% chance that this won't actually work. I can't understand what is happening because i have tried everything.

No programs that use the internet are running, all the ds wifi settings are correct, all the file types are correct, when i test the connection it works, but it just wont work in the actual game. It seems nobody else is having this problem which only confuses me more. The first few weeks i was doing this it worked fine, now it just seems like a waste of time.

Posts merged

My game continues to give me the error message where it says to contact Nintendo Consumer Service.

I can basically confirm this just happens randomly and it works randomly with a 90% chance that this won't actually work. I can't understand what is happening because i have tried everything.

No programs that use the internet are running, all the ds wifi settings are correct, all the file types are correct, when i test the connection it works, but it just wont work in the actual game. It seems nobody else is having this problem which only confuses me more. The first few weeks i was doing this it worked fine, now it just seems like a waste of time.

riversideblues

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I finally got my wireless working so I downloaded this program and almost every .pkm file I could.

But I haven't been able to get it working, I have python 2.6 installed, but when I drag a .pkm file onto the sendpkm.py file nothing happens. Same goes for when I open the sendpkm.py file and drag a .pkm file into the black box, it just shows the pathway and then if I hit any button it closes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance
smile.gif

edit: got it working!

tlyee61

le dancing Tyranitar~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
double click on "sendpkm.py" and type in the name of your pkm file. then it should say something like encoding please set your DNS code 192.168.xxx.x
yaynds.gif

riversideblues

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just a quick question, since I'm getting a lot of random natures and IV's, is there any way to edit the .pkm files to give a specific nature or full IV's?

Dragonly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I've read all the posts here and tired many times and different ways but I still cannot get a pokemon to send to my DS.

I've disabled my firewall, uninstalled my AV (I used Avira) disabled my router security i used none instead of WEP, opend ports 80 and 53, closed anything I thought was connected to the internet.

and all I get is unable to connect return to front counter.

I have Python 2.6, but I was wondering would 2.7 work or 2.6.5? I asked because for some reason I cannot drop a pkm file on the sendpkm just gives me a no smoking icon ( i hope you know what I mean, red circle with a line)

I know there should be no other PCs on the wetwork cause when I change to WEP or none they dont connect.

i set my DS DSN to the one given to me by sendpkm before it stopped working.

Someone earlier in the post, posted a HyperGTS program I tried that but same result but I can see the DS try and connect

thank you

Dragonly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes it tells me to set 192.168.0.198, I just install 2.6.5 python and it will let me add a pkm file. but still no luck on sending it to my DS

game0ver

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok so i get a problem where i log onto the gts and but after a bit when its checking GTS status a blue screen comes up saying there is a commucation error and sends me back to the title screen, any idea whats the problem?

EtherealMoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CODEFile C:\Documents and Settings\***\Desktop>sendpkm.py pikachu.pkm
File "C:\Documents and Settings\***\Desktop\sendpkm.py", line 19
print "No arguments given, please enter a path to .pkm or .bin file :"

SyntaxError: invalid syntax

What.

Status
Not open for further replies.