Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Draelor said:
Okay. I've done that, and now it says Unable to connect to GTS returning me back to the place where i talked to get into GTS.

Ive turned off all firewalls, allowed python and tried safe mode with networking...still not working.
Show me your security center in the control panel.

Rock+Raik: The FAQ on the front page lists a ton of fixes people in this thread have found.

flyingpker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I allowed Python on Windows Firewall on Both Public and Private. How do you turn off AVG? I tried Uninstalling Avg but that does not work either. I am using 2701HG-B Gateway.

What else should I try. If all goes wrong, can some PokeSav me some pokemon? I can give you my files. They are all 236 Bytes so I know those work.

I've also tried safe mode with networking and that doesn't work?

EDIT: I am pretty sure, my problem is a Security problem, because 5XXXX errors are all Security. I want to know what else I can do?

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
hmm it have always work for me befor but now when i connect i lose the signal strenght after a while :S

btw python show me the dns "192.168.0.123"

and i got really shitty signal strenght when tring to connect but in wifi settings its full :/

MasterDistro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never had a problem with sendpkm until not, it keep saying my DNs is 127.0.0.1 and my Ds wont take that as a valid DNs. what do i do? I tried resetting my IP address but no luck. please help me.
unsure.gif

Luisk

Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
hey everyone...
well ive read all the pages of this topic and found the solution to my problem lol
those who get dns 127.0.0.1 heres the solution (anti-dummies solution)

by the way... NOT MY METHOD, credits to LordLandon, Simbad.the.sailor, Rydian and Hyso-k

ok so everything said lets get to business lol

1. Download this files:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ycydiznqzkz
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1TPV71T7

2. Download and install phyton 2.6

3. In the files we just downloaded, search for "sendpkm.py", then we drag the ".PKM" file over "sendpkm.py". only ".PKM" not ".SAV" cause those are pokemon from boxes ok (those files dont work for the "GTS hacking")

4. It opens a new window (called C:\Python\python.exe). it says :

Encoding!
Please set your DS's DNS server to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (those x are some numbers)

5. IGNORE THAT ADRESS!!!

6. Check your "ip configuration" (you do this by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Delete. then ckick at the "aplications" tab, then clik at the button "New Task"... a window pop-up and you have to write "cmd" and press enter... next thing u write "ipconfig" without the "" signs ok... check the info for ur "ip adress") and write it down

7. set your DS's DNS server to your "ip address". (To do this boot your pokemon game on your DS and choose "Nintendo WFC Settings" from the main menu, Tap whichever connection you're using and edit the settings. Select "No" for Auto-obtain DNS and enter the ip address that you check at the step 6 of this guide. Save the settings

8. In your computer, from the downloaded files search for the open the "DNS Server" folder, then open the "bin" folder, then open the release folder, and finally double click at the "DNS Server" (its an .exe file ok) it opens a new window thas ask you to write the FAKE GTS SERVER... so you have to write ur "ip adress" and press enter... its going to say that the server started on x.x.x.x:xx (those "X" are numbers)

9. Go into the GTS/GTC (ingame). It may take a few moments, but the PKM file on your computer will be sent to your game. If your party is full it will be sent to a box of the PC.

-------Don't forget to set the DNS settings on your DS back to normal if you want to use official online functions

so i had many troubles whit the info posted before but with these steps i finally... yes FINALLY was able to send the freaking pokemon to my soul silver...

so good luck to everyone n well not so huges words now but "got to catch them all" lol

if anyone needs some help u may contact me at [email protected]

if anyone needs this info in spanish... you may go to http://www.temadictos.com/6390606374-trans...ales-de-pokemon

so peace out people

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
things that have been able to give me trubble:

Reloading a website,
torrent programs
steam
msn messenger
almost anything that use internet

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Okay, was talking with cat boy's brother on IMs and he found out the hard way that somebody else in your household running any sort of server program (including some games) will also screw with it, so I've finalyl found why some people have it suddenly stop working. XD And added that to the FAQ.

infernobe

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm on a mac running osx 10.6.3

sendpkm.py is working.
I set the DNS of my DS to the ip it is giving me, but when I try to connect I get error 52101.

Can someony help me?

Luisk

Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
QUOTE said:
I'm on a mac running osx 10.6.3

sendpkm.py is working.
I set the DNS of my DS to the ip it is giving me, but when I try to connect I get error 52101.

Can someony help me?

check ur "if configuration" then put the on the dnsip adress of your pc, set your DS's DNS server to your "ip address". (To do this boot your pokemon game on your DS and choose "Nintendo WFC Settings" from the main menu, Tap whichever connection you're using and edit the settings. Select "No" for Auto-obtain DNS and enter the ip address that you check at your mac "ip configuration". Save the settings

go to the gts building, connect and enjoy

by the way remember to use the DNS_Server.exe aplication and put ur ip adress on the aplication window. (the DNS_Server.exe aplication is at page 30... on one of my posts) hope this works, but i have never tested this at mac

sniperdmaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It is the Best solution ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is there a way to trade pokemon with this?
I don't have friends that play pokemon around, and I really want to evolve my pokemon
frown.gif

Waiting for a reply,
Thanks!

sniperdmaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
CrimzonEyed said:
Nikolay said:
Is there a way to get trade evolutions to evolve? I tried doing this with my haunter but he's still a haunter in the storage box.

try this:

saw it was kinda crapy video so follow those steps:

1. Put the pokemon you wan't to evolve on offering(if the pokemon need a item to evolve you need to give it to him befor you put him on offer), for ex a lvl 100 togepi or abra or any thing impossible like that.
2. trade any pokemon for any pokemon on the GTS.
3. After you have made one trade you take back your pokemon from offering.
4. Now your pokemon should evolve. don't works in all cases but most of them for me.

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does it works for HG/SS ??? Does anyone tried???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrccxThJI6s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs. +1