Not open for further replies.

rxthexletter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
Again, no forwarding is needed since this works from within your network.

Close down any other type of server software.

i have NOTHING else running, besides essential processess (selected through taskmanager)
but my DS can not connect through my computer. i have the firewall on, or off, no difference.

my DS can connect fine through my router for internet. but when i change the DNS to my PC,
it shows full bars for a few seconds and then drops giving error code 52100.

any other ideas?

Nikolay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had a few hiccups trying to get this to work but I finally did it and it's great. If it shows the DNS address "127.0.0.1" then it's your firewall. I disabled my anti virus (kaspersky internet security 2010 in my case) and it displayed my correct IP address. If it displays "127.0.0.1" and you input the correct address then it still won't work until you disable your firewall and place the .pkm file into the sendpkm file again.

I still got a communication error but the pokemon (deoxys) is in my storage box.
blink.gif

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
Nikolay said:
Had a few hiccups trying to get this to work but I finally did it and it's great. If it shows the DNS address "127.0.0.1" then it's your firewall. I disabled my anti virus (kaspersky internet security 2010 in my case) and it displayed my correct IP address. If it displays "127.0.0.1" and you input the correct address then it still won't work until you disable your firewall and place the .pkm file into the sendpkm file again.

I still got a communication error but the pokemon (deoxys) is in my storage box.
blink.gif

i always get the pokemon in my storage box, but 9 out of 10 it is communication error after i recieve the pokemon.

Nikolay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to get trade evolutions to evolve? I tried doing this with my haunter but he's still a haunter in the storage box.

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
Nikolay said:
Is there a way to get trade evolutions to evolve? I tried doing this with my haunter but he's still a haunter in the storage box.

try this:

saw it was kinda crapy video so follow those steps:

1. Put the pokemon you wan't to evolve on offering(if the pokemon need a item to evolve you need to give it to him befor you put him on offer), for ex a lvl 100 togepi or abra or any thing impossible like that.
2. trade any pokemon for any pokemon on the GTS.
3. After you have made one trade you take back your pokemon from offering.
4. Now your pokemon should evolve. don't works in all cases but most of them for me.

Payton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
Again, no forwarding is needed since this works from within your network.

Close down any other type of server software.

Okay, I'll try that. I had SmartFoxServer open earlier so I think that's what caused the problem.

rxthexletter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
Safe mode with networking?
tried and still nothing.

could it potentially be a 64bit issue?

im going to install windows 7 as a fresh new install as a dual boot. if that doesnt work im giving up....

unless someone else has a clue

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
rxthexletter said:
Rydian said:
Safe mode with networking?
tried and still nothing.

could it potentially be a 64bit issue?

im going to install windows 7 as a fresh new install as a dual boot. if that doesnt work im giving up....

unless someone else has a clue

Win7 x64 user here, you likely forgot to add the app to the windows firewall exception list. It should be both public and private networks, I've also posted this, too, so make sure your python is allowed

QUOTE(Omega_2 @ Apr 8 2010, 06:21 PM)
All I know is that avast didn't even need to be OFF in the first place, for Windows Firewall, you'll have to set it to ignore/allow that app
In Windows 7, you can put this in any Explorer window with an address bar, and either check for the app in the list, or add it:

Control Panel\System and Security\Windows Firewall\Allowed Programs

Allow it on BOTH Private AND Public networks, just to be sure. And I'm pretty sure it's Python that needs to be allowed, too.

And I've noticed, I no longer get the error code and can remain in the GTS room XD

flyingpker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded everything. And when I go and connect to WFC, the signal is green (3 bars) then after a few minutes to red. And then I got this error 52102. I typed my IP address to the address, and went to security settings, but I don't know what to "Allow". I "allowed" DNS server, and thats the only thing changed. I also disabled the resident shield on my AVG free if that helps.

I am using windows 7.

Also, if I still cant be able to do this, will any one be willing to do it on their DS and just trade the pokemon over? I can send the specific .PKM files over if you want.

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
flyingpker said:
I downloaded everything. And when I go and connect to WFC, the signal is green (3 bars) then after a few minutes to red. And then I got this error 52102. I typed my IP address to the address, and went to security settings, but I don't know what to "Allow". I "allowed" DNS server, and thats the only thing changed. I also disabled the resident shield on my AVG free if that helps.

I am using windows 7.

Also, if I still cant be able to do this, will any one be willing to do it on their DS and just trade the pokemon over? I can send the specific .PKM files over if you want.
Python needs to allowed, AVG needs to die.

Rukia-san

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,
I'm on KDE Linux and when I run sendpkm.py it gives me the dns but when I put it on my DS the wifi works but I can't connect to GTS I have 52000 error.
Can you help me please?
I'm a noob on Linux btw and I don't have Windows right now.
PS:Sorry for my English I'm French.
Thank you in advance.

Draelor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It says to use my DNS 192.168.1.100 and I've connected onto the Nintendo WiFi connecting screen.

The bars stay green for the whole time, but then it just goes to a blue error screen saying "communication error please restart Nintendo Ds."

Any Clues?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Rukia-san said:
Hello,
I'm on KDE Linux and when I run sendpkm.py it gives me the dns but when I put it on my DS the wifi works but I can't connect to GTS I have 52000 error.
Can you help me please?
I'm a noob on Linux btw and I don't have Windows right now.
PS:Sorry for my English I'm French.
Thank you in advance.You need to run it as root.

QUOTE(Draelor @ Apr 24 2010, 09:44 AM) It says to use my DNS 192.168.1.100 and I've connected onto the Nintendo WiFi connecting screen.

The bars stay green for the whole time, but then it just goes to a blue error screen saying "communication error please restart Nintendo Ds."

Any Clues?
Check out the FAQ on the first page.

Draelor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay. I've done that, and now it says Unable to connect to GTS returning me back to the place where i talked to get into GTS.

Ive turned off all firewalls, allowed python and tried safe mode with networking...still not working.

Ecoh427

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
I have continuously been unable to pass the following on my server..

Data from: 192. ...
Client requesting : gamestats2.gs.nintendowifi.net
Spoofing : gamestats2.gs.nintendowifi.net -> 192. ...
Data sent to : 192. ...

at which point I am told on my ds
You were disconnected from the GTS.
Returning to the reception counter.
Disconnecting ...

Any suggestions?

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada