Not open for further replies.

DozerDeath

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian thank you so much
biggrin.gif
, it works now, i disabled McAfee but i guess that wasn't enough, so i removed like you said and It works now. TY TY TY

alivenight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a weird problem

I changed DNS on DS setting to DNS showed by the cmd prompt screen (192.168.1.100)

when I go into GTS I can use GTS normally if I have the cmd screen open and if I close it GTS doesn't work

what am I doing wrong?

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
alivenight said:
I have a weird problem

I changed DNS on DS setting to DNS showed by the cmd prompt screen (192.168.1.100)

when I go into GTS I can use GTS normally if I have the cmd screen open and if I close it GTS doesn't work

what am I doing wrong?
Wha? What are you trying to do?
If you mean to say you can't use the GTS normally after changing the DNS, then you need to change it back to [Auto obtain DNS: Yes]
You can NOT use it normally with the DNS set to 192.168.1.100, only for the tool.

alivenight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no what I'm saying is after changing the DNS and connect to GTS with cmd prompt it's just like using normal GTS

I don't receive the pokemon that I'm trying to send

Kyohack

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
pokecheats.net
XP
Country
United States
I finally got it to work. I tried every "solution" on the trouble shooting page, but no luck. Once I turned on the DMZ setting for my Netgear router, and set it to my computer's IP address, it worked.

LuminousIceNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, just wondering if anyone might have a solution to the problem I seem to be having with this.

I'm using Windows XP and Linksys WRT54G2 as my router. I download Python 2.6.5 and sendPKM, extract the files using WinRAR, and keep the extracted file folder on my desktop. When my router is set to WPA2 Personal, sendPKM gives me the DNS code just fine, I set the DS's DNS code to what it says, but I know that it can't connect to WiFi on WPA2 Personal. When I set my router to WEP, not only do I lose my internet connection, but I also get this when I drag a .pkm file over to sendPKM:
vymue.jpg

I don't know what to do, I've tried everything I can think of. Any kind of help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

~Lumi
hate2.gif

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Omega_2 said:
Looks like Avast is the only antivirus that is able to remain active while this runs XD
Well, Kaspersky Internet Security doesn't cry about the programm neither

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
SignZ said:
Omega_2 said:
Looks like Avast is the only antivirus that is able to remain active while this runs XD
Well, Kaspersky Internet Security doesn't cry about the programm neither
Well, then you have either set it to ignore files/folders on your pc, or it's not set too high, but as long as it works.

D

Deleted User

I got this thing to work on the first try numerous times at numerous places and I was off Temp for a couple and people still have problems. Everyone should just read the first post that has been beautifully put together.

Neo_Player

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi, I've got a little problem with my current wireless setup, and maybe you guys could help.

avj35.png

That's my setup. My main router (WPA2, 192.168.1.x DHCP range) is connected to the Internet by ADSL, my desktop (local IP 192.168.1.2). by LAN and everything else, except the DS, by wireless with WPA2 security.

My second route, which receives the internet connection from the first one (a LAN output from the first one is connected to the WAN input in this one) is also connected to my desktop (local IP 192.168.2.2), uses WEP and only accepts the MAC address of the desktop and the DS.

My goal was to have the security WPA2 offers but at the same time being able to use my DS only whenever I wanted it. It works as intended, except when using sendpkm.

The problem lies on sendpkm using the 192.168.1.2 IP as the DNS and not the 192.168.2.2 one, I think.

Using my WEP network with the DNS settings changed to 192.168.2.2 somewhat works but the script doesn't send the file. It does connect, but I get a message of "Not being able to connect to GTS, exiting to the main room." in Heart Gold.

Any advices, or I must open either use another PC connect to the WEP router or open my WPA2 network every time want to send a file?

Hope I made myself clear enough, if not, please ask away.

dethklok7879

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I am currently using a Mac OS X. I read over the instructions on how to use the terminal app, but every time i do it it says something like "No such file or directory" or "command not found." If anyone could help me get this and maybe have a picture or video tutorial I would be truly grateful.
Thank you very much!

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Dead End said:
will this work for long distances like From the USA to Europe?

if so how
That's called NWFC.
This is for home network.
You want to trade overseas, find a friend with a FriendCode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: get a used series X?