Status
Not open for further replies.

meeces2911

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
OK, i've FINALLY got it to work for me...
Not sure why, but the combination of using the shortcut method, AND running the python program AFTER you have entered the GTS...
idk weird.
But worked for me on SS and Windows XP and 7 64bit.

stuffnflufff

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok. so i have a problem. A) what is a party PKM compared to the box? I just want the event pokes, legit though, but because im in Canada I cant. B) I run the sendpkm.py in win7 64 bit and it just starts and shuts back down. I drag a pkm file (such as the mew one) onto the sendpkm.py (it shows "+ Copy" ) and i release, but nothing happens. I must be doing something wrong. help!

stuffnflufff

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That or instead of explaining this, could someone simply get them for me and trade to me? it would be much appreciated!!

stuffnflufff

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the list includes:
Arceus
Celebi*****
Deoxys*****
Latias
Latios
Manaphy
Metang
Mew*****
Regigas
Shaymin
Tyranitar

any/all of these would be SO AWESOME and MUCH APPRECIATED!! The ones i want the most are starred...

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
The difference between a party and box pokemon has to do with the way the data's stored, or how much is stored, or something... basically it's a technical difference and I can't explain why it needs to be a party one, but I know that it has to be. Just load it into the party section of pokesav, then save it.

As for event pokemon, can anybody confirm that they will unlock events with or without the wondercards?

SLEaman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
As for event pokemon, can anybody confirm that they will unlock events with or without the wondercards?
Well, with the way event Pokemon work, it's not by your wondercards, it's by the Pokemon itself. That's why traded Pokemon unlock events. As long as the Pokemon you pokesav'd is the exact same as the event Pokemon you want, it'll work. Proven by others, not by me, Hacked "Fateful Encounter Shaymin" have unlocked the Gracedia, Hacked "Pikachu Colored Pichus" have gotten the Notch-eared Pichu, etc.

Also, I believe UAC is on for my computer, I usually click allow for everything though.

megaxz175

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys,
Just want to check something, So I used the one of the pkm and well it cause my game to glitch*maybe*.
I was playing till the point of lake of rage and well you are suppose to see lance after you beaten/capture the red gyarados.
But after I captured the gyarados, Lance was not by the shore at the sign which caused me to start a new game *sob the horror sob* since without lance you can't progress in game.
So i started a new game and without using any pkm file and lance was there.
So is it possible that using a pkm it might cause some damage to the game? Also I brought the shiny pichu to the forest and nothing happened.

SLEaman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
megaxz175 said:
Hello guys,
Just want to check something, So I used the one of the pkm and well it cause my game to glitch*maybe*.
I was playing till the point of lake of rage and well you are suppose to see lance after you beaten/capture the red gyarados.
But after I captured the gyarados, Lance was not by the shore at the sign which caused me to start a new game *sob the horror sob* since without lance you can't progress in game.
So i started a new game and without using any pkm file and lance was there.
So is it possible that using a pkm it might cause some damage to the game? Also I brought the shiny pichu to the forest and nothing happened.
You probably should've asked around and stuff BEFORE deleting your game. Especially since you got that far before restarting. Someone deleted their game thinking that their Dragon's Den was messed up, since they couldn't get the Extremespeed Dratini. Turned out that they just didn't talk to Clair yet. Also, I think, with any hacking method, there'd be some sort of problems. And- correct me if I'm wrong- but isn't Notchy post-story/National Dex/Kanto? I mean, the thing is level 30, I don't think the game would give you 2 level 30s before the 3rd(?) Gym.

Sunscorch

Trophies
XP
Country
SLEaman said:
Can anyone help me though? It seems like I have an entirely new problem. I read all 9 pages and nowhere have I seen anybody else with a 0.0.0.0 problem. From one link, it seems like it's the same kind of problem as that 1207(Dunno, just guessing at numbers) thing.
Capture.jpg

I'm running vista, Python 2.6.5, and my Router is a Netgear WGR614V9. My windows Firewall has Python and sendpkm unblocked. I have a version of AVG anti-Virus Free, if that makes a difference. When I try using either of the numbers (Default Gateway or IPV4 Address) in either or both fields, it keeps giving me the 51000 error. I've tried a total of 22 times.

Despite the fact it works for HG/SS, as shown from a video I've seen, I feel compelled to say I've tried on my Platinum and Heartgold versions. Twice with everything I could think of. (Changing from my IP to my Gateway, Putting it in only one field, changing my IP address to 10 above my computers', etc)

Help?
I have this issue also, except I either get no error code, or a 52100.
I apologise for this shamlessly exploitative post, since I'm not a comitted member of the community, but I'd really appreciate some help
happy.gif

kickhopper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a wonderful program and it works great. I'm curious though, if this program allows you to use the GTS to receive Pokemon from your computer, shouldn't it also be possible to send Pokemon from your game to the computer? Obviously not with the same program, but in theory should this not be possible? It would be great to be able to send Pokemon to the computer to check if they are legal or not.

Poryhack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I strongly encourage anyone who wants to know more about this program, say thanks, and/or help with r&d (sending pokemon to a PC is the #1 goal right now but there are many many applications) visit the thread that conceived it and do so.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
SLEaman said:
Rydian said:
Well, with the way event Pokemon work, it's not by your wondercards, it's by the Pokemon itself. That's why traded Pokemon unlock events. As long as the Pokemon you pokesav'd is the exact same as the event Pokemon you want, it'll work. Proven by others, not by me, Hacked "Fateful Encounter Shaymin" have unlocked the Gracedia, Hacked "Pikachu Colored Pichus" have gotten the Notch-eared Pichu, etc.

Also, I believe UAC is on for my computer, I usually click allow for everything though.
Ahh, thanks, and try turning UAC off temporarily.

Sunscorch said:
I have this issue also, except I either get no error code, or a 52100.
I apologise for this shamlessly exploitative post, since I'm not a comitted member of the community, but I'd really appreciate some help
happy.gif
That error doesn't show up on intendo's site, so I've got no clue other than what's in the FAQ.

QUOTE(Poryhack @ Mar 23 2010, 03:26 PM)
I strongly encourage anyone who wants to know more about this program, say thanks, and/or help with r&d (sending pokemon to a PC is the #1 goal right now but there are many many applications) visit the thread that conceived it and do so.
Somebody say thanks for me? XD I don't like signing up for new sites, and I have enough on my plate as it is right now.

em2241992

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very nice, got it no problem on a retail HG, just to ask, if someone else did then I didn't see it, but is it possible to send a pkm file from the game to your pc? Mainly for editing then sending back?

masterage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the 52100 error happen, but none of the fixes are working.

Win 7 64-bit
Belkin router F5D8233-4
Soul Silver retail cart.
Tested on both desktop and laptop.
I've tried Static IPs, every IP listed under ipconfig (there is no 127.0.0.1 or 0.0.0.0 errors)... the shortcut method, everything in this thread. Nothing works for me. Every combination of firewall (or lack of firewall).

I can connect to the GTS normally.

Any help out there? I think it's the router, but the internet I'm on doesn't let me play MW2 on the PS3 online. If there's anything I need to post let me know.

supernaught

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Have you tried running the Python script first and then testing the connection? works for me on same OS/Belkin router.

masterage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
supernaught said:
Have you tried running the Python script first and then testing the connection? works for me on same OS/Belkin router.
Yes, I've tried both the script running before I get on GTS and after I get on. The DNS it gives me will not let me connect at all, while getting on the GTS with a working DNS puts me on the real GTS, and doesn't transfer from the computer.

Reading up on it, I'm setting the IP as the computers and it's failing to connect to the GTS, script or no. Ports aren't the issue...

Oh, and I can apparently only connect to the GTS at 192.168.2.2, which is the default gateway and not the computer IP address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5