Seeing as how Ninty's going to be releasing N64 and Genesis titles to NSO soon...

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can't help but think that they're going to be releasing Gamecube, Wii, SEGA CD, and even Saturn and Dreamcast in the future. Granted, this may not be possible, but one can dream. I mean, c'mon! They delisted that Mario 3D collection and are releasing Mario 64 with the N64 service. It's sort of inevitable. Look at it this way: the 3D collection was like a benchmark for sales and system performance. Seeing as how it performed flawlessly and generated proper sales (for a short period of time), they're going to be releasing more GCN and Wii games. I mean, hey! We recently got Skyward Sword, who know what we'll be getting next.

The rest of the Crystal Chronicles series?
Star Fox Adventures?

Maybe...

CeeDee

you can do anything
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't get your hopes up too much. I think post-N64 is the point where most devs would rather upscale a game and sell it separately for premium prices. They're a bit too high quality to simply be online subscription fodder. If they're making people pay more simply for primitive 3D games, there's no chance they'd put games that aren't too far off from modern fare, graphical fidelity aside.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night