Translation SD Gundam G Generation Overworld english translation

danikk

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I have an update on the texture replacement project:
all the replaceable attack textures have been replaced!
So the replacement project goes on to the next phase: Unit map sprites.

2q3yef6.png

10oivbq.png

2lsjupg.png

v78t8i.png

The unit (and ship) map sprites are the only things I found replaceable besides the attack textures, so this is the last phase of the replacement project.

There is also a new batch of attack screenshots uploaded to my dropbox (https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hgvbqmj1xr1r3kk/AAB1QwoDjQCEiVo-o93OhDL_a?dl=0).

danikk

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
It's nice that the new textures still allows the game to play properly. Nice work there as always.

Thanks!

Hey all; glad to see you're progressing on this still! When it's ready to go let me know if you want a mirror for the patch files on ggenoverworld.com

Thanks, I will let you know when its ready.

PiQue_MajorCooke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Hi guys, thanks for all your cheer and encouragement.

As @AdanK85 said, I was REALLY busying with my marriage preparation on 30th January this month since 5-6 months ago.
So my progress slowed and finally come to a pause at these few months.
(My "Thai Starcraft 2 Movie Project" on Youtube also paused for more than half a year now, my audience is waiting..)

There are a lot of preparations unfinished but I saw a lot of amazing preparations from the Lord Jesus Christ too.
Believing that my marriage will soon come to pass and can be the blessings to all the participants.

I will try to wrap up the remaining last parts of the database file translation within these few months (edited already by @CleanSweep 's team), which include Help Texts and Skills descriptions. And then begin the insertion process of stage A, B, C...
But I can't guarantee the timing yet.

Keep me in all your prayers, guys.
Thanks and see you all again soon.
God bless you all.

Fon Spaak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not put the ignore feature on? It will make it easier to not listen to those people that want to cause problens or just trolling.

Fon Spaak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So has anyone heard of the news?
SD Gundam G Generation Genesis will feature over 650 Mobile Suits across over 38 works. Given it’s the series first entry on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3, the graphics and production value have seen an ‘overwhelming evolution.’ The graphics have been remade from the engine, and each Mobile Suit has been newly remodeled. Familiar systems such as development and planning are still in place. There are still mechanisms like the “Generation Break” when enemies appear from previous games, but rather than the forces of another work appear, an army associated with the stage will appear. Battleship roles have also expanded, and battleships can also be leveled up.

A release window is seemingly hinted for early 2016 in the magazine.

Here’s the currently known list of participating works:

• Mobile Suit Gundam
  • MSV
  • MS-X
  • M-MSV
  • MSV-R
  • Mobile Suit Gundam MS IGLOO: The Hidden One Year War
  • Mobile Suit Gundam MS IGLOO: Apocalypse 0079
  • Mobile Suit Gundam MS IGLOO: The Gravity Front
  • Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team
  • Mobile Suit Gundam Side Story: The Blue Destiny
  • Gundam Side Story 0079: Rise from the Ashes
  • Mobile Suit Gundam: Zeonic Front
  • Mobile Suit Gundam: Encounters in Space
  • Mobile Suit Gundam Side Story: Space, To the End of A Flash
  • Mobile Suit Gundam: Lost War Chronicles
  • Mobile Suit Gundam: Battlefield Record U.C. 0081
  • Mobile Suit Gundam Side Story: Missing Link
  • Mobile Suit Gundam: Cross Dimension 0079
  • Harmony of Gundam
  • Mobile Suit Gundam: Bonds of the Battlefield
  • Mobile Suit Gundam: Gihren’s Greed
  • Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket
  • Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory
  • Mobile Suit Gundam: Phantom Bullet
  • Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
  • Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam: A New Translation
  • Z-MSV
  • Gundam Neo Experience 0087: Green Divers
  • Advance of Zeta: The Flag of Titans
  • Gundam Sentinel
  • Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ
  • Mobile Suit Gundam: Char’s Counterattack
  • CCA-MSV
  • Mobile Suit Gundam UC
  • UC-MSV
  • SD Gundam World Gachapon Senshi Scramble Wars
  • SD Gundam GX
  • G Generation Series

Reactions: Jake Dalzell

AdanK85

Game Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Wow. That's nice. I always think the battleship in the game is a bit useless other than a healing point and they go down almost very easily if being surrounded. :X

Bucky699

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
PiQue_MajorCooke hope your wedding went well mate, i too got married couple months ago so i know your pain man.

Fon, its so awsome, but a pitty we'll never get to play it in English. I love these games but they can be super hard to play in Jap when you cant speak it. Hence why you guys are the bomb for doing this one, if this gets translated i can live off playing this for a long time.

Jake Dalzell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys, thanks for all your cheer and encouragement.

As @AdanK85 said, I was REALLY busying with my marriage preparation on 30th January this month since 5-6 months ago.
So my progress slowed and finally come to a pause at these few months.
(My "Thai Starcraft 2 Movie Project" on Youtube also paused for more than half a year now, my audience is waiting..)

There are a lot of preparations unfinished but I saw a lot of amazing preparations from the Lord Jesus Christ too.
Believing that my marriage will soon come to pass and can be the blessings to all the participants.

I will try to wrap up the remaining last parts of the database file translation within these few months (edited already by @CleanSweep 's team), which include Help Texts and Skills descriptions. And then begin the insertion process of stage A, B, C...
But I can't guarantee the timing yet.

Keep me in all your prayers, guys.
Thanks and see you all again soon.
God bless you all.

Wow congratulations hope you have an awesome wedding ^_^

That SDGGGG (Is It just me or do the G's kinda look like Sixes?) Sounds boss... that roster is chunkier than... Something Chunky... I Gotta say I'm Glad I keep an eye on this post it often puts a smile on my Face Thanks Everyone!

Last edited by Jake Dalzell,

Sb2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just a quick question, do you guys plan on doing any other translations, or is this the only one you guys are doing , if you do plan on doing more would you be willing to pick up and finish the Gundam vs Gundam NEXT PLUS?

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Just a quick question, do you guys plan on doing any other translations, or is this the only one you guys are doing , if you do plan on doing more would you be willing to pick up and finish the Gundam vs Gundam NEXT PLUS?

Right now the only two I'm looking at would be Gundam AGE Cosmic Drive and Universe Accel or Super Robot Wars: Operation Extend as I've already started on both.

I don't think Next Plus needs any sort of translation honestly. It has no story mode and the menus are fully navigable without a translation.

BetaXenon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Right now the only two I'm looking at would be Gundam AGE Cosmic Drive and Universe Accel or Super Robot Wars: Operation Extend as I've already started on both.

I don't think Next Plus needs any sort of translation honestly. It has no story mode and the menus are fully navigable without a translation.
Wow, you are the man)

...And why everone tend to forgot about any part of Gihren's Ambitions, or it's just too hard to even attempt to translate? It's not like there insanely large amount of text in comparasion to SRW or SD Gundam series.

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Wow, you are the man)

...And why everone tend to forgot about any part of Gihren's Ambitions, or it's just too hard to even attempt to translate? It's not like there insanely large amount of text in comparasion to SRW or SD Gundam series.

Because the insanely large amount of text.

BetaXenon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Because the insanely large amount of text.
And if only thing to translate is pilot and unit names, interface and game events?

I never playied in any part of Gihren Greed/Ambiton much, but in other series of "no Yabou" with single exception of Pokemon Conquest, most of text always been inside of In-Game encyclopedia. And while this is good information all who know enough about Gundam can ignore it for most part.

Last edited by BetaXenon,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: my eyes already feel tired