Hacking Translation The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure Evolution English patch

Dokterfreddy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi

The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure Evolution English patch is based on:
https://geofront.esterior.net/

1701466534558.png

This patch will implement The Geofront there English patch in to the EVO version of the game. Additional translations have been done on the EVO specific quests and features

Features:
- Translation based on The Geofront 1.0.1 translation
- Translated EVO quests
- Updated textures
- Implemented KAI specific characters
- Implemented more portaits in Azure from
Download

Special thanks to
- The Geofront for everything
- ShinKiseki for making Zero's portrait mod ShinKiseki

Known bugs:
- Graphics: Text length occasionaly exceeds text box
- Savegame: occasional savegame errors (use vanila game to get past save point)
- Textures: Some textures are not translated
- Textures: Crossbell map textures not updated

Team:
Dokterfreddy
GraveViolento
julianuf
KaitoDeluxe
Nik_
Shenrai
Sn0wcrack
ThatsMacky

Special thanks to
- The Geofront for everything
- ShinKiseki for making Zero's portrait mod

Last edited by Dokterfreddy,

OtakuLibrarian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you to everyone who worked on bringing this to the ps vita. Can anyone provide the patched files that you place in the repatch folder? I have been able to extract them from the zip folder via my phone but I cannot use xdelta on my phone to patch them.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

julianuf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you to everyone who worked on bringing this to the ps vita. Can anyone provide the patched files that you place in the repatch folder? I have been able to extract them from the zip folder via my phone but I cannot use xdelta on my phone to patch them.
No.

PortableGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gibraltar
Wow, thank you so much. I’ve already played this three times on PS4 this year, I guess I’ll find the time to play it a fourth time.

9tailsofthekitsune

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First I wanted to say thank you for all your hard work and time on this. I got all the files to patch just fine except the eboot. I followed all of the instruction, but the game still gives me an error code when the eboot is placed in repatch. If I take it out it works just fine, I have tried several time to patch it, but get the same error.

Dayzik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
Oh man I have been waiting for this for so long! After I finish this I can finally, after like 2 years get back into cold steel II. Thank you guys so much for not abandoning this port after the official release (happened with The Great Ace Attorney)
Post automatically merged:

I do have a question, will there be a mod to restore the original ost for the game? The Evo soundtrack is... devicive.

First I wanted to say thank you for all your hard work and time on this. I got all the files to patch just fine except the eboot. I followed all of the instruction, but the game still gives me an error code when the eboot is placed in repatch. If I take it out it works just fine, I have tried several time to patch it, but get the same error.
Disable reF00D

Last edited by Dayzik,
Reactions: 9tailsofthekitsune

9tailsofthekitsune

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh man I have been waiting for this for so long! After I finish this I can finally, after like 2 years get back into cold steel II. Thank you guys so much for not abandoning this port after the official release (happened with The Great Ace Attorney)

I do have a question, will there be a mod to restore the original ost for the game? The Evo soundtrack is... devicive.

Disable reF00D

Disable reF00D
that worked thanks.

Reactions: Dayzik

HxRaider

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
this is awesome news! glad you managed to get this finished. it'll be interesting seeing how this compares to the official localisation.
Probably not that different since Official also use/buy Geofront Translation and uses it for their translation
Whereas this patch use Geofront Translation as is

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto