Hacking Translation The Legend of Heroes: Trails from Zero Evolution English patch

moomoo14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just finished this on my Vita and couldn’t wait to express my thanks to the team for putting out this translation. The amount of work that was put into this must have been nuts! Even with me doing every side quest and my play-through clocking in at 63 hours, I still know I missed so much of the text that was still translated. It was a pleasure playing it, and I know I’ll be there day one to play Azure on Vita if/when it gets brought over. Thanks again!

Ra23323

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Did you get the files from /ux0:/patch/PCSG00042?
Do you have link repatchPCSG00042? I can't do that I want just repatch file
Post automatically merged:

I just finished this on my Vita and couldn’t wait to express my thanks to the team for putting out this translation. The amount of work that was put into this must have been nuts! Even with me doing every side quest and my play-through clocking in at 63 hours, I still know I missed so much of the text that was still translated. It was a pleasure playing it, and I know I’ll be there day one to play Azure on Vita if/when it gets brought over. Thanks again!
Do you have repatch file PCSG00042? if you have send the link

Jonny_Blades

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I would also be interested in an update of Azure, I hate to keep bugging but it sounded like it was quite close a long time ago and it's the last one of the set for Vita.
Yeah I've done all of the sky Trilogy and zero on vita. Want to get azure done on vita before I swap to cold steel on ps4

Reactions: Howchie

Shenrai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has there been any significant progress on Azure?
I would also be interested in an update of Azure, I hate to keep bugging but it sounded like it was quite close a long time ago and it's the last one of the set for Vita.

There was a long period of inactivity after the official release but work has resumed.

JRPGRDNCK

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I am having a bit of trouble with applying the English Patch. I have downloaded the files after making sure that they were decrypted, made sure to use the files found in the Patch folder as well. I then applied the patch using xdeltaUI. After, I put the files in the rePatch folder I created that is also housing my Trails in the Sky Patches. My software version is 3.65. The update to version 1.01 has been installed as well before starting the process. I am getting error (C1-6703-6). I am also getting the same problem when it comes to Azure as well. The Version I am using is the 7.0 Version for Trails from Zero Patch.

Temkka_Goole

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I have some issues that's break the game. Can't use items at battle, some enemies are invincible, mission with a bus crashes the game. Do you have same problems too? I'm using vanilla version to get past. But I'm afraid miss a thing☹️Anyway big thanks for your huge work

Hello! I have some issues that's break the game. Can't use items at battle, some enemies are invincible, mission with a bus crashes the game. Do you have same problems too? I'm using vanilla version to get past. But I'm afraid miss a thing☹️Anyway big thanks for your huge work

Is anyone occured invisible enemy problem during battles?
Yes, I have. Do you have problems with battle items?

Found solution, data2 file wasn't in the repatch folder, now everything works fine

Last edited by Temkka_Goole,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...