Hacking Translation The Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure Evolution English patch

Jonny_Blades

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Has anyone else had issues getting their zero save file to load when starting a new game? I did a quick google search and it seems to have been an issue on pc but not sure exactly how to fix it on the vita. After some searching I found the 2 zero save data files I think I need(highlighted in the picture) but I'm not sure where exactly to transfer it to and if it needs a specific name. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks again to everyone involved on making this project a reality. Can't wait to start this in the new year and continue on to ToCS!

Attachments

• 20231230_230344.jpg
    20231230_230344.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 33

ExData7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ayye congrats on the release!!! been playing for quite some time and came across this minor issue. During his Presidency speech his name stays in Japanese but the next frame when its shown hes talking through the monitors his name is in English and goes back to japanese again
2024-01-16-053119-494927.png
2024-01-16-053204-223162.png
2024-01-16-053645-804065.png

Reactions: swosho

ExData7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finished a playthrough and aside from the previously mentioned issues around the patch. its a pretty solid patch. I didn't get this issue at all while playing; "Savegame: occasional savegame errors (use vanilla game to get past save point)" and i used the 1.01 game update
I did notice the ending cutscene subtitles aren't translated and the Evo exclusive quests translation is pretty roouh(specifically the Mishelam quests) but overall great job to the team on getting this released
2024-01-27-003553-466302.png

FalKoopa

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Thanks for the patch.

Though when I try to apply it there is no PCSG0246 folder within ux0: /patch where the data.psarc and eboot files should be. I was able to obtain and patch data1 and data2 though. Not sure how to proceed from here.

Edit: nvm, I guess I need to run the game once for the folder to appear.

Last edited by FalKoopa,

TetsunokokoroX1

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello. Thank you for the translation! Been waiting for this one for ages. I do have a single question, though. Is it possible to make a patch to include the original OST, like in the Zero patch? I really, REALLY prefer the Original OST over the EVO rearrangements, because I feel like they don't really match the mood of the original compositions. Great work in the existing patch, y'all!

Antonydd

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Please help me. I followed the instructions exactly up to the step of using xdelta to patched. I use xdeltaUI.exe, I have linked the files like "data.psarc.v01.00.xdelta" for "Patch" and "data.psarc" for "Source File" correctly but it The error message is that the path of the output file could not be found. In the output file I have named the new patched file "data.psarc". I don't know what to do
Post automatically merged:

I followed the instructions exactly up to the step of using xdelta app to patch. I use xdeltaUI.exe, I have linked the files like "data.psarc.v01.00.xdelta" for "Patch" and "data.psarc" for "Source File" correctly but it The error message is that the path of the output file could not be found. In the output file I have named the new patched file "data.psarc". I don't know what to do. Please help me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto