Hacking Translation doko demo issho english translation

Uxuearnz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi! im new in this community and i would like to ask if some1 knows how to help me.
Recently i have downloaded "Doko demo issho" rom for my psp emulator, this kind of sony cat game.
The problem starts when i found that there aren't any english patches for this game, so well I did a little of research and found that i can do it with programs that edit the hex, I downloaded "010 editor" and started looking for text to translate in the japanese game but found out that finding the text in the hex and actually matching the translation was nearly impossible for games that aren't a V/N or that we're a little more complex or just longer. So if u could help me find a way to translate it or someone has the english patch i would appreciate it a lot! so if find or know a program to translate this manually but easier pls send it to me and i'll try to translate it:(
thank you in advance c:

(I'll attach here the file with the .iso game) the emulator I use is ppsspp :,)
nvm i found out that the file was too long HAHA

And btw sry for my bad english T_T

Last edited by Uxuearnz,

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
(I'll attach here the file with the .iso game) the emulator I use is ppsspp :,)
nvm i found out that the file was too long HAHA
Buddy, good thing the file was too big and you desisted from uploading it here, because you would have been immediately banned. Don't you know that you can't share iso files of copyrighted games? Also how do you expect to translate a PSP game if you don't have the slightest knowledge of programming and rom hacking? Don't think that a simple copy and paste is enough; the procedure is often long, complex and exhausting. However, you could contact, even here, some PSP developers/hackers and pay them to do this thankless job. 😉

Reactions: Uxuearnz

Uxuearnz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Yeah you're right and the file thing well, after that i read the FAQ and those things and i realised. I'll take ur advice and talk with someone more experienced than me because even though knowing that it wasn't going to be an easy task it is actually imposible for someone like me :,). thx for the help!<3

Reactions: Nikokaro

Uxuearnz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Yeah you're right and the file thing well, after that i read the FAQ and those things and i realised. I'll take ur advice and talk with someone more experienced than me because even though knowing that it wasn't going to be an easy task it is actually imposible for someone like me :,). thx for the help!<3
Buddy, good thing the file was too big and you desisted from uploading it here, because you would have been immediately banned. Don't you know that you can't share iso files of copyrighted games? Also how do you expect to translate a PSP game if you don't have the slightest knowledge of programming and rom hacking? Don't think that a simple copy and paste is enough; the procedure is often long, complex and exhausting. However, you could contact, even here, some PSP developers/hackers and pay them to do this thankless job. 😉
Okay well I forgot to reply instead tu just write again in my blog, so well... i'll leave the two replies here ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay