Country
United States
Noitora said:
cruddybuddy said:
Maz7006 said:
Looks great
fall 2009
frown.gif

Just wondering about one thing, it can probably get a bit annoying spelling out everything, but yet again thats what the whole game is about.

Yes, it IS annoying to spell everything out, isn't it? It would be much better if you could spend 5 minutes drawing what you want the game to make, and then it would guess what you draw and produce the object. You're a genius!
Please tell me that you're joking.

Joking... ridiculing... same thing.

Pendor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dirtie said:
You know post I quoted earlier? This one:
QUOTE said:
I had played all the big titles at E3. Private showings of God of War III, Heavy Rain, Alan Wake. But at 4:00 on Thursday, I was wondering around the show floor, wondering what else I had to see. I saw a small little booth for "Scribblenauts!" in the Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment section. I mean, who goes to that booth? But I remember hearing about it on GAF, and so I decided to check it out.

Best game of E3? Without a fucking doubt. Anyone who says otherwise did not play Scribblenauts. Best game of all time? Jesus Christ, I don't know, maybe. It's a game that challenges your IMAGINATION. No other game has ever done that.

So listen to this story. I was in the early levels; I didn't quite have an idea of how ridiculously in-depth the database was. I was summoning things like ladders, glasses of water, rayguns, what have you. But I reached a level with zombie robots, and the zombie robots kept killing me. Rayguns didn't work, a torch didn't work, a pickaxe didn't work. In my frustration, I wrote in "Time Machine". And one popped up. What the fuck? A smile dawned on my face. I hopped in, and the option was given to me to either travel to the past or the future. I chose past. When I hopped out, there were fucking dinosaurs walking around. I clicked one, and realized I could RIDE THEM. So I hopped on a fucking DINOSAUR, traveled back to the present, and stomped the shit out of robot zombies. Did you just read that sentence? Did you really? I FUCKING TRAVELED THROUGH TIME AND JUMPED ON A DINOSAUR AND USED IT TO KILL MOTHERFUCKING ROBOT ZOMBIES. This game is unbelievable. Impossible. There's nothing you can't do.

Holy fucking shit.
Yeah well they made official art for it:
post217.png

And here's something else, couldn't work out if this one was official or not:
2wof5lf.jpg

I've read somewhere that both NeoGAF and Post 217 are now items in the game.

Link5084

Sword & Shield at your service
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When this game releases, is this going to be 256MB like with Suikoden Tierkreis? I know they must have added 100,000 things to draw, so that all must fit in 256MB?

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm really excited for this game. I'm glad to see the games gaining alot of hype on the internet. Unfortunately, hype =/= high sales. This games is probably gonna sell poorly unless they put ads on channels like nickelodeon, cartoon network, and disney channel like crazy. This game looks like a kids game and should be marketed as a kids game. Lets the kids stack up the sales while the mature games play it along with them knowing warner bros will give 5 cell money to do a sequel or at least money to make another great game. 5 cell is extremely ambitious to do this and I'm gald its them doing it instead of a giant publisher/ developer like Nintendo. (I dont know why though) I think I may actually BUY this game.
ohmy.gif

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Glad people actually are supportive and want to buy this game. Well, I think it can actually do sales better than Kids' money since it hasgotten lots of support from gamers of other ages due to E3. But well, yeah they need to publicize it towards kids, as they may get attracted by the cute style and it can become a hit
biggrin.gif

Oh and Dinofan, you should change your title to "go buy Scribbleanuts"
tongue.gif

Private|Par

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tinymonkeyt said:
Anyone know if this game might have piracy protection measures?

It doesn't matter, because you're buying it.
biggrin.gif

Everyone should support titles like this. Especially because these guys made Lock's Quest, and that had the shit pirated out of it. I'm surprised they're still making DS games.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
cruddybuddy said:
Joking... ridiculing... same thing.

Some of us are dyslexic you know. Spell check would be handy, although I guess I could play near my computer with Microsoft word open
unsure.gif

we dyslexics shall have our revenge...just you wait cruddy..buddy

*shakes fist*

ThatShane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Google Chrome has automatic spellchecking ^^ Although sometimes i'd rather not know how bad my spelling is, but at least I tend not to make stupid mistakes as much now lol

Is there a confirmed release date? I saw 15/9/09 somewhere, can anyone confirm?

Pendor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game is a buyer for me, one of those games where you're just gonna keep going back to certain levels whenever you think of something you've not tried.

September seems so far away.

As for size they can easily cheat and use the same parts of sprites & animations for different items.

Moots

The Incredible Sulk
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
If this game delivers on everything it promises, I cannot think of another game being released this year that can compete with it.

Its one of the few games i will actually buy, and its got age spanning appeal. Simple enough for casual gamers, but offers enough fun (Like Gd vs Cthulu, or Robot Zombie vs Rhino) for more serious gamers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!