Hacking RxTools 3.0 will have emuNAND 9.5+ support on n3DS

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I cant even get to 9.5 on N3dsXL 9.2. Running sysupdater and installing the cias in rxmode emunand bricks emunand. Im definitely using the right cias because, i wont say where, but im using the cias from the same mega package as my 9.2 cias i used to downgrade.

Do you have FBI injected in the health app?

ombus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant even get to 9.5 on N3dsXL 9.2. Running sysupdater and installing the cias in rxmode emunand bricks emunand. Im definitely using the right cias because, i wont say where, but im using the cias from the same mega package as my 9.2 cias i used to downgrade.
to update i used the latest sysupdater without memchunkhax2 ... maybe you are using the one for downgrade and is something broken ?

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have FBI injected in the health app?
Cant, but i can install the cia. Injection isnt compatible with N3ds

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

to update i used the latest sysupdater without memchunkhax2 ... maybe you are using the one for downgrade and is something broken ?
Maybe i used the one with memchunx. Ill make an emunand backup and try again. Link to the version u used maybe?

gieve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

3DSPoet

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NTR cfw, which can load with RXtools has plugins, which include cheats.

Yeah, I've looked at that (it's on my 3DS now), but there's very little to no documentation on how to use the debugger for cheats and only 1 site, in Chinese, with mostly JPN games listed. If you have another resource that I've missed, I'd love to check it out!

ness151

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I've looked at that (it's on my 3DS now), but there's very little to no documentation on how to use the debugger for cheats and only 1 site, in Chinese, with mostly JPN games listed. If you have another resource that I've missed, I'd love to check it out!
A lot of the codes listed on that chinese site also work for the american versions. They point them out in the version part of the post.

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it plugins, not debugger that used for cheats.

and yes with above since code also work for US or EUR as well. You just have to have the right folder ID.

3DSPoet

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By Debugger, I mean the NTR debugger, which is used in conjunction with NTR CFW to poke at the RAM and actually make new codes. :) I'm still researching it, but it looks like you can search live ram or do a ram dump (like with ARCode) and use Cheat Engine to look for codes.

I don't want to spin this thread off-topic, so if anyone knows of a good tutorial or walk-through on how to get the NTR Debugger working and a rough command list needed for searching new codes, that'd be awesome! ^_^ PM me with the info! :)

bbcali89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is pretty awesome. But honestly RXtools is annoying. I want to setup reinand. but i'm lazy.

I heard its way more stable too. lol

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Roxas75's post? The guy who handed over the project and walked away ages ago? Ok dude...
The official rxTools Twitter account was created well after roxas75 left the scene. Any tweets posted come from the current dev team.

Good lord, would you guys think before posting a topic? This is a CFW, not a homebrew app or emulator.
This is a result of members desperately wanting to be the first to post news.

Now we just need a free cheat function! (or a way to load Spider on N3DS). ^_^
Harass @smealum if you want cheat support added to HANS, it's been possible for more than a year.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...