(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rushn%20attack.PNG

QUOTE said:
Konami will revive its Rush'N Attack arcade game franchise with a sequel this fall.

The original Rush'N Attack, known in some territories as Green Beret, was a 1985 arcade game featuring a lone soldier taking out enemies with his knife and an occasional gun powerup. The new title, Rush'N Attack Ex-Patriot, is the first new game in the series since 1989's spiritual successor M.I.A.: Missing In Action.

According to Konami, the game features a Cold War plot similar to the original and three "massive environments" with several missions in each. It is being developed by Vatra, a studio located in the Czech Republic that is part of the Kuju Entertainment family.

The game is presented in a "2.5D" style with enhanced lighting and effects, similar to Capcom and Grin's Bionic Commando Rearmed.

Source

If you haven't played Rush'n Attack, you should. It's in that Konami compilation for the NDS, if you were wondering, and it's a lot of fun. It's great to see it come back, hopefully this one will be a little more forgiving
wink.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never liked it myself but I'd like to see if its a retread or more like Bionic Commando Re-Armed which added a lot to an ok game.

Ninn

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
ahh, the memories. when i was a kid and finish this game back in the day, my friends saw me as a power player
sleep.gif
a true classic for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ken they are worth it lol