Running DSOrganize

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by unpaidassassin, Dec 24, 2007.

1. unpaidassassin
    OP

unpaidassassin Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 16, 2007
    United States
    First off, I have the latest firmware for the R4 1.14 on the cart.

I want to be able to do some basic Internet browsing over the next few days since I will not have access to a computer (I alos do not have any PDA devices and such).

Anyway I decide to try out DSOrganize so I can do this.

1. I download the latest DSOrganize from here.
    2. I also downloaded the DLDI patch for the R4 here.
    3. I extracted the entire contents of the DSOrganize .zip file onto the root of the micro SD card. I did NOT overwrite the moonshl folder, however.
    4. I deleted two files: one ending in .gba and the other in .sc.nds. There was also a -gnm.nds file that I left.
    5. I then used the righ click patching method (this patcher). Prompt appeared and the DSOrganize.nds file was patched.
    6. Them I closed all the windows and removed the SD card.
    7. Loaded the R4 cart w/ card and selected the second icon (media option).
    8. I tried to run the DSOrganize.nds file but got a "Does not support adapter" message (or something nearly exact)

It would be great if someone could help.

Note: I have only used the R4 to run DS roms and play some .mp3 files before. I have never run any homebrew (though attempted to run nesDS with no avail) and have never needed to DLDI patch before.

2. myuusmeow

myuusmeow GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jun 24, 2007
    United States
    You run homebrew just like you do commercial ROMs, so use the first option. Moonshell is for media.

3. unpaidassassin
    OP

unpaidassassin Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 16, 2007
    United States
    Oh thanks, I wonder why I didn't try that...

Anyway, I can't get the web browser to connect. Do I have to configure it a certain way or something?