Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Trolly said:
Am I the only person who doesn't think this looks ugly? Admittedly quite retro, but I still think it looks nice.

I think it looks damn good. I like it, and I'm really excited even though I know it's probably fake. If this is true I will sell basically most of my stuff just to get it.
ohmy.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like a cheap homebrew device from Hong Kong or somewhere.

Course saying that, the Zune looked like a cheap MP4 player from Hong Kong.

weiff

Trophies
XP
Country
Well unless someone made an elaborate page the info at the bottom of the last pic is standard copyright info... about Microsoft, Zune, Xbox, etc. So at least someone is pulling a CYA...

EnigmaXtreme

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Let it make clear

Microsoft shouldnt join the handheld competition!

Sony entered with the PSP and it only ahs like 20% of the handheld market, Nintendo have dominated the handheld market for over 20 years. Microsoft should've just made a Zune-Phone.

CrimsoniteX

Trophies
Website
crims0n.us
XP
Country
United States
Microsoft has more money than God. They could drop millions on this, see it fail, and not even notice the missing money. Plus they know they are not going to win, it's not about that.

To be honest, I'll probably buy it no matter what it comes out like. Have to keep up with my collection
grog.gif

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Microsoft would be DAMNed stupid to make a console with no analog sticks... Almost all of their games rely on them. Probably a fake, mayeb theat's just concept art anyway. There is no doubt in my mind that it won't be called Zune-X why take on the name of one of the worst mp4 players availabe?

*hey Bill can you help me program my Zune? Oh wait, I have an iPod like the rest of the world." Lolz

MaHe

one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
RockmanForte said:
CrimsoniteX said:
Microsoft has more money than God.

That's not funny! You have no respect, man!
Respect for what?
rolleyes.gif

Anyways, it's clearly a fake, as much as I don't want it to be. Sony's D-PAD is copyrighted and therefore, Microsoft can't use it; OnLive is not even out yet and it doesn't look very promising either. There is no GSM chip, which still makes the 'phone' impossible to use in most of the world. I could go on and on and on ... 13 days left till E3. I'm sure everything will be revelaed there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)