Gaming [Rumor]Monster Hunter 3G to be released in EU

beenii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Today i stumbled upon a short artikle on nintendoeverything.com which indeed made my day.
It sure is still a rumor and i know someone should not get to exited over this, but i cant help.....

Apperently EDGE-Magazine published a new image in their latest issue which states, that us euopeans can expect the latest iteration of Monster Hunter, Monster Hunter 3G, to be released in Q3 of this year, over here.
monster_hunter_tri_g_west.jpg

There is no further clarification, whether this means fiscal, or calendar year and as always nintendo itself hasnt confirmed anything regarding this matter, but it sure as hell gives me some hope for this title, aswell as the much anticipated Monster Hunter 4.

thanks

Reactions: 2 people

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
YAY! :D

Chris import a 3DS and you're done.
No spare cash :glare:

Plus a JP 3DS with a game costs about $550+. I can (at most) sell away my US one at $400 with MK7 and SM3D bundled.

0.o that's expensive! How much does it cost to import an European 3DS?
A European system will cost even more as EU 3DS games are literally unheard of in SIngapore. The console will be about $350 imported, but each game can go as high as $150.

JP games, on the other hand, cost around $80 - 110. Games like Monster Hunter, Gundam or Hatsune Miku are more expensive.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Plus a JP 3DS with a game costs about $550+. I can (at most) sell away my US one at $400 with MK7 and SM3D bundled.

A European system will cost even more as EU 3DS games are literally unheard of in SIngapore. The console will be about $350 imported, but each game can go as high as $150.

JP games, on the other hand, cost around $80 - 110. Games like Monster Hunter, Gundam or Hatsune Miku are more expensive.

Holy cow 0.o

Mn I hope they localize it for US too then!

Reactions: 1 person

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal

Holy cow 0.o

Mn I hope they localize it for US too then!
Really hope so. >.<

I bought Portable 3rd (PSP) for $118. I really don't feel like going that route again.

US games here cost much lesser. Standardized $59.90. Some shops offer games as low as $48 for the latest ones (Resident Evil: Rev for example).

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal

Hey Chris, play-asia selling JPN 3DS for 305SGD inclusive of shipping. MH3G will cost you around 100SGD! Subtotal: 405SGD! Get it & join me! :P
I think by the time MH3G is announced for the USA, JPN would have already released MH4...Just get a JPN Set! :P
Actually really true. I really should continue saving. :P

But basic stuff now are so expensive...

saberjoy

Trophies
XP
Country
India
i am so happy for the euro gamers right now, i know exactly how they are feeling, but IF usa doesnt get it then i would pretty well stop teaming up with my european mk7 friends while playing online :nayps3:
but cmon its so obvious that if uk gets it then its almost 100% for the usa right?

is more like a fact
i like your new avatar valwin, it looks ........ cleaner

chemistryfreak

Trophies
XP
Country
i am so happy for the euro gamers right now, i know exactly how they are feeling, but IF usa doesnt get it then i would pretty well stop teaming up with my european mk7 friends while playing online :nayps3:
but cmon its so obvious that if uk gets it then its almost 100% for the usa right?

One Piece Unlimited Cruise SP was released in Europe but not in the USA...nothing is 100% guaranteed...

gameandmatch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

is more like a fact
i like your new avatar valwin, it looks ........ cleaner

*looks at last story and Pandora tower* still waiting for at least a TBA for usa.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
That's obviously gonna get localised in both North America and Europe.
The obviously part is quite debatable... Lots of games never make it to Europe, and lots of games never make it to the US (although lately the situation has been somewhat reversed and there's actually been more japanese games being released in Europe than before).
What big corporations care about is money, they're bound to sell a game in a place where they think that'll sell more, so I guess they'll prolly be waiting and studying the European and American market before giving any confirmations (same goes for both, EU and US)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.