ROMs from Wii VC on Wii U - How to extract?

LegendOfGanon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As someone new to emulation, and as someone who wants to use his own game files, I've managed to get over 40 of my own games onto the RG351P retro handheld from 3DS VC and Wii U VC. However, I'm now stuck at how to get my Wii VC ROMs off of my Wii U (specifically, SNES and N64 ROMs), for the purpose of putting on my handheld. There's so much to learn about in the emulation scene that I'm not even sure if I've come across the right information to do what I'm wanting. Any pointers, links to guides, or step-by-step high-level or low-level instructions would be appreciated. My rule is that I use my own files or none, so I'm not sailing the high seas just to make things easier. And for context, I'll be using Windows 10 for any PC steps.

Thanks in advance for any aid.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
As someone new to emulation, and as someone who wants to use his own game files, I've managed to get over 40 of my own games onto the RG351P retro handheld from 3DS VC and Wii U VC. However, I'm now stuck at how to get my Wii VC ROMs off of my Wii U (specifically, SNES and N64 ROMs), for the purpose of putting on my handheld. There's so much to learn about in the emulation scene that I'm not even sure if I've come across the right information to do what I'm wanting. Any pointers, links to guides, or step-by-step high-level or low-level instructions would be appreciated. My rule is that I use my own files or none, so I'm not sailing the high seas just to make things easier. And for context, I'll be using Windows 10 for any PC steps.

Thanks in advance for any aid.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/semi-working-nfs2iso2nfs-convert-nfs-to-iso-and-back.455812/ should be able to convert the NFS from a Wii VC dump to a working ISO (Wii common key required), it just can't convert the other way.

LegendOfGanon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What will I need to do to a Wii U to dump Wii VC files? Am I correct in stating that I will need to install the homebrew channel and tiramisu? Just getting the files off of the system first is what has been most confusing. Thank you for the link and info you've provided.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto