Help with cheat code offsets for DS VC

VampyMaria

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I injected Lost in Blue 2 into a VC for my wii u but I am uncertain how to tell the offset for the cheat codes! I have the codes from the original DS game but they don't work. I have the codes from the loadline rom using a ds emulator but those also don't work. I'm at a loss what to do. I'd like to be able to focus on the game itself and not having to eat or sleep or anything like that. Considering they are always starving and exhausted ... Any help is greatly appreciated!

KelSolaar

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I injected Lost in Blue 2 into a VC for my wii u but I am uncertain how to tell the offset for the cheat codes! I have the codes from the original DS game but they don't work. I have the codes from the loadline rom using a ds emulator but those also don't work. I'm at a loss what to do. I'd like to be able to focus on the game itself and not having to eat or sleep or anything like that. Considering they are always starving and exhausted ... Any help is greatly appreciated!
have you tried using a cheat module and then injecting it to the Wii U? Such as DSATM.

VampyMaria

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
have you tried using a cheat module and then injecting it to the Wii U? Such as DSATM.
no I haven't! I will look into that! Thank you! I didnt even know that tool existed
Post automatically merged:

Tried it, it works with the base .nds file but as soon as I inject it into the Wii u it stops working for some reason ...

Last edited by VampyMaria,

KelSolaar

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
no I haven't! I will look into that! Thank you! I didnt even know that tool existed
Post automatically merged:

Tried it, it works with the base .nds file but as soon as I inject it into the Wii u it stops working for some reason ...

What method are you using to inject the roms?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto