ROM Hack [RomHACK] Pokemon Chaos Ruby and Distortion Sapphire (CR/DS)

dradonhunter11

French o-MEGA modder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm working on my own personal little hack for ORAS. This is some tough stuff to work with D:
all the textures and decrypting and reencrypting.. I stopped working on mine for now, but as soon as we're able to inject pokemon cries, then i'll be right back to hacking lol
It will take time before being to do that, I would like to inject crie to for omega ho-oh

dradonhunter11

French o-MEGA modder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not sure why, but we got a visitor from the underground :)
iKiv7P6.png

Hypablast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Well, there is only final boss done rn, but some model still crash the game :/
i would help but i know nothing im still learning how to import textures into my game haha so yeh . hey don't feel pressured though. which boss is it?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

this is probably a bad place to ask but are you able to pm me or something? i wanna import megas but wanna make sure i do it right. thank you!

dradonhunter11

French o-MEGA modder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyway I would try it on the Citra so I could test it without problems, it crashes every now or often? If it's playable I'd still be curious to try it:)
So last time I tested (a year ago), omega ho-oh was crashing the game if he was used in 2vs2 battle, not sure if I can fix that. I still need to think how it can be obtained after you beated the game.

Reactions: Tower

Tower

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So last time I tested (a year ago), omega ho-oh was crashing the game if he was used in 2vs2 battle, not sure if I can fix that. I still need to think how it can be obtained after you beated the game.
Ah I understand, however it is a nice project if you can finish it would be spectacular:):)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: anyone