ROM Hack [RomHACK] Pokemon Chaos Ruby and Distortion Sapphire (CR/DS)

dradonhunter11

French o-MEGA modder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Finally after crap ton of time, we got final boss working!

7zA8K9h.png

Last edited by dradonhunter11,

dradonhunter11

French o-MEGA modder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So after lot of try to make the custom update work with NTR layered FS, I got able to manage to do the hardest:
Making the custom Text load from the update cia himself and it still have online compatibility (don't ask on what it will be usefull, Idk), for now the final boss part is mostly done (of main story).

I also made text of omega may English version, japan, spanish, italian and garman
o3MVw4n.png

Text loading from patch now:
pvEhZOe.png

Reactions: 20mark

OldGlass

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this romhack it's own software or do I need to own either ORAS to apply this patch?
Sorry for the noob question

Mr.ButtButt

The Cancer Of Gbatemp <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this looks so cool! maybe if some of the textures could be touched up before a final release though. a few seem.. off.
but other than that, this is really ambitious and I wish you and whoever else is worning on it the best of luck~

dradonhunter11

French o-MEGA modder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
this looks so cool! maybe if some of the textures could be touched up before a final release though. a few seem.. off.
but other than that, this is really ambitious and I wish you and whoever else is worning on it the best of luck~
I changed some texture in hack, a lot I might tweak omega may texture tough, it kinda overdone :)

Reactions: Mr.ButtButt

Mr.ButtButt

The Cancer Of Gbatemp <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I changed some texture in hack, a lot I might tweak omega may texture tough, it kinda overdone :)
I'm working on my own personal little hack for ORAS. This is some tough stuff to work with D:
all the textures and decrypting and reencrypting.. I stopped working on mine for now, but as soon as we're able to inject pokemon cries, then i'll be right back to hacking lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: