thc42O

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Your very welcome good sir , Ide like to take this post as an opportunity to thank everyone that is directly involved with this! especially those that have contributed .tik files to the project

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Glad you enjoy the RawkSD IOS37 Patcher. Next time I would encourage you to get its author's permission before copying the app folder, complete with unaltered RawkSD .xml and icon, into your releases.

That aside, good job on the third gen tickets. Wasn't sure if you guys could pull it off.

thc42O

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i was going put cioscorp in it as a mandatory thing then i was thinking about how that would affect the package. and well people new to this may mess things up so atleast people will see RawkSD and maybe google it. think of it as advertisement. IF they want me to i can put "check out RawkSD if u want customized songs unavailable to the DLC store"

Szalkow

RawkSD Cheerleader
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Perhaps so, but not explaining the relation may also lead people to falsely interpret RawkSD's collaboration or support of this project. I don't speak for the authors and I don't control what you do, but perhaps some appropriate credit/explanation would be nice.

EDIT: also, I would avoid using certain author names in conjunction with this project for fear of tarnishing reputations.

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
fubka said:
Is it possible to use wget with a third generation DLC, or use NUSD. The store option always messes up my previous bought DLC and RAWKSD.

Haven't tried it myself and don't plan to, but I think that maybe you can unpack his sZCE.wad, take the ticket from there, and use that with decrypter.exe to decrypt stuff you get from NUSD.

thc42O

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
that u can. jhoff80
i do it this way now to make it more user friendly. install a couple wads and sit back browsin yanno?

Arek1985

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea I use the wget method. only problem will be is that the .tmd file and ticket will have to be updated as new dlc is released. Otherwise you can use wget to download all files and decrypt with the pc tools.

L_E

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sweet, 3rd gen works. Thanks guys.
smile.gif

Alexrose

Untitled
Trophies
XP
Country
thc42O said:
that u can. jhoff80
i do it this way now to make it more user friendly. install a couple wads and sit back browsin yanno?

Do you know where I can get files for all of the songs to put in my private folders? i.e. install the wads, then download the songs on the pc in bulk and I guess they'll just appear in game?

It takes so long on wii.

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if the "RB2 DLC Manager" tool supports sZCE yet? My cousin bought the Rise Against stuff and uses that tool to transfer stuff back and forth between the SD card and computer (I showed him how to a while ago), but said that it won't show in the app.

Could definitely be he's doing something wrong, like I said, haven't tried it myself.

misenial

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hello,
Is there a fix to the issue of decrypter.exe not decrypting all gen 2 songs? That problem was brought up before in this thread (I think there are about 50 songs downloaded but not decrypted). Is there any fix to that? I can't download directly from the in-game music store properly, and the PC tool has worked fine for me for all the other songs, so I'd like to keep using that method.

Thank you, and thanks again for this wonderful tool
smile.gif

ashashash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having trouble here. I've got Rock Band 2 running through MrKinator's launcher channel and have successfully gotten custom songs to work via RawkSD so I know that everything is properly patched and working.

I used the PC tool, installed the wads and got the ret = -1017 error and I know this worked too because I can go to the music store and see all the songs marked as purchased. However, I am in Australia and don't want to resort to messing around with the shop channel region just yet.

So I used the DLC manager to add a couple of songs to the same SD card that has my working customs on it, load up RB2, and only the customs appear in quickplay - no DLC! If I go to the music store it even detects them as having been downloaded.

Does anyone know what could be causing this? Why does the DLC refuse to show up in quickplay when customs work fine?
frown.gif

edit: I'm running an US backup version of rock band 2 obviously as it has not been released in PAL.

basa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Its possible run DLC in PAL console without wiishop region change to US ? I ask because AnyRegion Changer give me error and dont load :/

thc42O

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ashashash said:
I'm having trouble here. I've got Rock Band 2 running through MrKinator's launcher channel and have successfully gotten custom songs to work via RawkSD so I know that everything is properly patched and working.

I used the PC tool, installed the wads and got the ret = -1017 error and I know this worked too because I can go to the music store and see all the songs marked as purchased. However, I am in Australia and don't want to resort to messing around with the shop channel region just yet.

So I used the DLC manager to add a couple of songs to the same SD card that has my working customs on it, load up RB2, and only the customs appear in quickplay - no DLC! If I go to the music store it even detects them as having been downloaded.

Does anyone know what could be causing this? Why does the DLC refuse to show up in quickplay when customs work fine?
frown.gif

edit: I'm running an US backup version of rock band 2 obviously as it has not been released in PAL.

to do it this way, just download one song from rock shop and all the songs u put in and future songs will show up.

ashashash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the quick reply
smile.gif

I'll try this out. If it's right then I guess PAL owners have no choice but to change their region in order to get this working.

mestapho

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ashashash said:
Thanks for the quick reply
smile.gif

I'll try this out. If it's right then I guess PAL owners have no choice but to change their region in order to get this working.

Yep. I believe its anyone with out a US shop not just PAL.

mogs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi

I've installed all 3 wads and got error -1017 and when i go to the store it shows everything purchaced
when i go to down load a song it say my system is full but i have nearly 2000 block free

have i done something wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: