Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
thc42O said:
shseeley127 said:
anyone think that there could be a way to port these over to gh:wt customs?

also

personally... i think using the first version of the hack that came out.. with the two tiny wads that just mark everything in the music store as purchased is a much better idea. that way.... youre not downloading everything.. you can just scroll through the music store at your leisure and download what you want whenever you feel like it...not all at once.

People were having issues with this method. thats the only reason i even released the tool set.

the wad's error'd during install for me.....but it still worked *shrug*

mestapho

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thc42O said:
shseeley127 said:

also

personally... i think using the first version of the hack that came out.. with the two tiny wads that just mark everything in the music store as purchased is a much better idea. that way.... youre not downloading everything.. you can just scroll through the music store at your leisure and download what you want whenever you feel like it...not all at once.

People were having issues with this method. thats the only reason i even released the tool set.

The best way is what 420 is doing now, IMO. Have all the individual songs available off the NUS servers. This hole we are
utilizing is going to get closed at some point, I'm sure. I do think that the original wads sZAE.wad and sZBE.wad from
the first download should have been used with the new tools. That way you wouldn't have to worry about the renaming
step. That's how I did it anyway.

Posts merged

shseeley127 said:
thc42O said:
QUOTE(shseeley127 @ Jul 23 2009, 10:34 PM)

also

the wad's error'd during install for me.....but it still worked *shrug*

They are supposed to give a -1017 error if they worked correctly.

thc42O

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
im going to be including base wads with it again.

like i said i had it packaged and distributed for me. thhis is no longer the case. When i put "pm me " on this thread, do so.

shseeley127

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
aahh.. didnt know it was supposed to show up as being an error... personally i think both ways are absoluteley great... i just think having them all marked as purchased instead of massdownloading is a little bit less sketchy looking. but both work great :}

thc42O

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ozzy1980 said:
Where are these being seeded?
this is down until the FiiXed is out.

Posts merged

thc42O said:
QUOTE(Ozzy1980 @ Jul 24 2009, 12:46 AM) Where are these being seeded?
this is down until the FiiXed is out.

-improvements no downloading from nintendo.
eTa 10 mins or >

honeypa

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thc42O said:
gen 2 out now. gen 1 coming 15 minutes time.

Is there any difference between the FiiXXed version and the original one you posted?
Moreover, any safety improvements?

fubka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, have tried both v1 and v2, I am not going to download from the store. I got all the DLC from v2 and the songs would show up when installed but just not play or preview, froze up RB2 while loading...

Are each song wad installs or is this essentially the same as the v2 with decypting and copying to SD and installing the title.wad (which did not work for me).

Thanks.

thc42O

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
-improvements
-no downloading from nintendo. - ei a major safety improvement.
-able to switch songs on sd card for others in your library on pc.
-updated tutorial

thc42O

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SFenton said:
While I'm still against this, thatnks, thc420.

im sure ur probably thanking me for fixing the rape of nintendo servers rather then releasing
smile.gif
but either way ill take it as a thankyou

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am. By saving the Nintendo servers from being raped, I'm sure that eventually something good will come out of it. eg- if the servers had been closed to outsiders before RB2, it would have been a lot more difficult to start RawkSD...

fubka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks, but it think you should have done a private tracker for the first release... but what the hell do i know?

icefireicefire

GBATemp Fails.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Um...the Nintendo servers have plenty of bandwidth, I doubt they would even notice that stuff is unusual, people are downloading DLC by the millions from non-homebrewers and they are prepaired.

Nothing is getting raped except Harmonix's willingness to make more Wii RockBand titles and DLC
wink.gif

fubka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it would not be hard to notice the IP logs of people downloading the entire library... i don't think it would be somebody with that many winning pepsi caps entering in the codes or downloading from the web store that fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu