Homebrew [RetroArch] Nightly builds here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
It's not an unreasonable suggestion in the sense that GPU cores from emulators are ported to other emulators all the time. However, There's unlikely to be much relation between the way the GPU is utilised to render the Snes, and the way it might be best utilised with a fully 3D console like the PS1 that has a dedicated 3D GPU.

Observing how the code works might be useful though, and some elements may translate more naturally to other 2D console emulation.

Last edited by sj33,
Reactions: SLiV3R

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not an unreasonable suggestion in the sense that GPU cores from emulators are ported to other emulators all the time. However, There's unlikely to be much relation between the way the GPU is utilised to render the Snes, and the way it might be best utilised with a fully 3D console like the PS1 that has a dedicated 3D GPU.

Observing by how the code works might be useful though, and some elements may translate more naturally to other 2D console emulation.
It would be faster and easier to do it with one of the libraries that was ported to 3DS. Like the OpenGL or SDL library.

Reactions: the_randomizer

NuikopeaDemon

Hello Darkness
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
I'm still hoping for a MAME Port I don't care if it's huge in size if it's possible I want it

For the following games

1. TRON
2. Frogger
3. Galaga
4. Asteroids
5. Space Invaders
6. Q*bert
7. Bubble Bobble

Well.... I could go on but seriously I love my old school arcade games :)

Reactions: SlimPortable

Z-bake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Rather simple question: How can you go back to the Retroarch menu to road another rom?
There is no readme or any other kind of info...

kiwiis

キウィイス
Trophies
XP
Country
How do I get it to save my settings and recent files?

Settings save automatically on exit (there's a setting for this but it's on by default). But if you save to a configuration file then it seems to forget everything and loading specific configs as well as recent files seems to be broken (shows nothing).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof