Homebrew [Request] Save file for Zelda Breath of the Wild

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm making backup of my savefiles after each completed area, but I'm playing very slowly. I didn't find these shrines yet.
I'm at the second town (Elimith), I did the shrine I found until now.
I have two save backup (one with plateau map completed, one with kokoriko map completed)
I'm currently at 13 shrines, 37 seeds, not sure if someone will need it that early in the story, but if someone want them I can share.

Last edited by Cyan,

Javimad911

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey ther Cyan,

I just accidentally deleted my save while reinstalling cemu and I was short after completing Kokoriko map. Could you share your save backup with me please? I´d be grateful!

yagokhan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
I'm making backup of my savefiles after each completed area, but I'm playing very slowly. I didn't find these shrines yet.
I'm at the second town (Elimith), I did the shrine I found until now.
I have two save backup (one with plateau map completed, one with kokoriko map completed)
I'm currently at 13 shrines, 37 seeds, not sure if someone will need it that early in the story, but if someone want them I can share.
hello my friend
can you share your saves with me?
If you have 25% or near complated save that would be great!
thank you.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hmm, 25% is too vague.
I could play the game in different order than you.

How many boss do you want killed?

I have this to suggest :

I played in this order : Water/Zora, north-est/Akkala, Volcano/goron, forest (got the Hero's sword), Snow, desert/gerudo, hyrule plain.

save #3: 0/4 boss, before Zora domain
save #4: 1/4 boss, before Akkala.
save #5: 1/4 boss, before Volcano.
save #6: 2/4 boss,
save #7 : 2/4 boss, 57/120 shrines, 182/900 seeds.
save #8: 3/4 boss, 79/120 shrines, 324/900 seeds. DLC installed, so you'll need DLC too in order to match the unlocked items in the savegame. Teleporter and korok seed detector found.
save #9: 3/4 boss, 96/120 shrines, 452/900 seeds, max stamina, 20 hearts, all items upgrade.

It seems I stopped making backup after that.
After killing 4th boss, I spent time completing missions and looking for remaining shrine.
I'm at 119/120 shrine, almost all missions completed. I didn't start the DLC2 mission yet. I didn't upgrade the hero sword power (didn't complete the hidden dungeon).
You make me remember that I should make a new backup now.

Last edited by Cyan,
Reactions: Medinah

yagokhan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
hmm, 25% is too vague.

I have this to suggest :

I played in this order : Water/Zora, north-est/Akkala, Volcano/goron, forest (got the Hero's sword), Snow, desert/gerudo, hyrule plain.

save #8: 3/4 boss, 79/120 shrines, 324/900 seeds. DLC installed, so you'll need DLC too in order to match the unlocked items in the savegame. Teleporter and korok seed detector found.
save #9: 3/4 boss, 96/120 shrines, 452/900 seeds, max stamina, 20 hearts, all items upgrade.

After killing 4th boss, I spent time completing missions and looking for remaining shrine.
I'm at 119/120 shrine, almost all missions completed. I didn't start the DLC2 mission yet. I didn't upgrade the hero sword power (didn't complete the hidden dungeon).

It seems save#3 is okay for me.
thanks mate.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
here is save #3 : https://filetrip.net/dl?NtjDww3DWD

1. rename the folder 80000001 to the name your account is using. (each new account increments the number, 80000002, 80000003, etc.)
if you don't know your numner, use saviine or savemii once, and backup your game. it's easier ! you'll just have an example layout and know where to put the backup.

- If you use saviine, put the renamed folder into saviine_root\inject\00050000-101C9500\8000000x\ on your PC.
change the titleID if you use Zelda from a different region. run inject.bat on PC, run saviine on wiiu, set the PC IP correctly and choose inject, launch the game, on PC prompt select "restore User data" (not common data).

- if you use savemii, create a folder with the number of the slot you want to use (for example "3") inside a folder with the titleID of the game, and copy your folder inside. SD:\wiiu\backups\00050000101c9500\3\8000000x\
Change the titleID and slot number you want, launch savemii on wiiu and select restore slot number you chose.

Last edited by Cyan,

Medinah

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
hmm, 25% is too vague.

I have this to suggest :

Hi Cyan;

Is it possible to send me save 7, 8 and 9 for BOTW?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I just made a backup of my current progress, so there's now a #10.

Download full pack here.
save #1: 0/4 boss, 04/120 shrines, 005/900 seeds, completed the Plateau,
save #2: 0/4 boss, 11/120 shrines, 028/900 seeds, completed the Kokoriko map
save #6: 2/4 boss, After Volcano's boss. forgot to screenshot the boss. Save #7 has it.
save #7: 2/4 boss, 57/120 shrines, 182/900 seeds, 2 stamina circles, 14 hearts, completed the forest map, obtained the Hero sword, ready to go to bird's domain.
save #8: 3/4 boss, 79/120 shrines, 324/900 seeds, After bird's boss, DLC installed, so you'll need DLC too in order to match the unlocked items in the savegame. Teleporter and korok seed detector found.
save #9: 3/4 boss, 96/120 shrines, 452/900 seeds, max stamina, 20 hearts, all items upgrade, before Desert map, completed the mountain maps.
save #10:4/4 boss,119/120 shrines, 554/900 seeds, max stamina, 26 hearts. DLC2 installed. found some DLC items. completed all the picture's quest from Impa and final quest. Ganon never met yet, Hero quest DLC not started yet.

Missing shrine in Save#10 is Impa's orb. You need to complete some town's mission to unlock it. The save will load in the town.
I played all the game at my own pace, without reading any guide. I started 2 years ago, but who cares, it's not a contest. I should be almost at 200H.

Done:
game: all missions (I think, though I still can't get Impas's orb so there's a missing mission somewhere in town), all menu slot upgrade.
DLC1: all missions (I think)
DLC2: Xenoblade Chronicle 2 quest: 1/3 item found (the bridge quest)

not done :
game: not completed. not all the bestiary's pictures. not all equipment fully upgraded.
DLC1: hero's secret dungeon (return to sword's location in Korogu's forest) to increase the Hero's sword power.
DLC2: almost everything not done yet. new story DLC not started either.

Oh, and, I played in French. You'll have to change the language. It shouldn't be too hard to find the menu.

edit:
I finally looked at a guide to find missing mission and completed all 120 shrines.
it'll be for a save#11 later.

Last edited by Cyan,

RebeHaise

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hey man i just installed the save and nothing changed, and yes i do know where and how to install it, i think you need to send a link to downlaod the option.sav file and the album,pict_book and tracker folders. If i'm wrong then please help me.
Thanks for the time!

tugakit

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
The save 9 have a weird bug. The vah rudania is finished but you dont have the of the boss. In the save 8 there is no problem. Thanks :D

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I thought filetrip had deleted my files, but it's nice to see this one can still be downloaded.
I don't understand what's wrong with save #9, it should have the same boss number than #8. maybe it's one of the save I forgot to take the boss in photo, so I restarted an old save to do it? well, use either 8 if you want to play the desert part, or 10 if you want all boss and maps completed.
I don't play that much, so there's no #11 yet. you'll probably complete the game before me.

VitaminDeD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hello @Cyan it seems like when i try to download the save file i get this page presenting me this error

PHCDownload Database Error
Could not make a connection to the MySQL server
Warning: mysqli_error() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in

Warning: mysqli_errno() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in

(MySQL error no; )

Please contact the administrator if this is a recurring message.

could you please upload the saves again ?

i had botw on hold for too long a little bit before i fight the bird boss Vah Medoh, i was searching for that guy's friends who got lost in the valley i think close to save 7 but if it isnt much of a trouble i would like the complete bundle of saves just to be sure because it was about a year ago and i dont exactly remember where i left off :rofl:

P.S. I'm new here i just made this account XD

Last edited by VitaminDeD,

Poketama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Necro for a good cause, @grunt787 this is the save you need!

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Switch and Wii U Saves

NOTE: These saves are NOT cheating or 100% saves. I made them so I could restore the progress I lost in the game, and as such I didn't want a bunch of shrines finished and overpowered items.

These saves are in large part thanks to GBATemp user BallasaurusFlex. I took his save that was at the first village, with very little else completed, and rushed Ruta and Medoh and did as little else as possible.

So this save has:

•6 hearts
•Fair and balanced items
•Very few shrines completed (around 7 I think)
•Very few Koroks collected (only like 3 or so)
•The Purah quest finished
•Either Ruta finished (elephant boss) or Ruta and Medoh finished (bird boss) depending on which save you load.

It does have some armor that has been unfairly leveled on the Ruta file - I recommend selling this or anything that seems unfair, which is what I did in the Medoh file. There is also some Amiibo armor, but you can sell this as well to get rid of it.

If you need to edit back in some items you've lost, I recommend using https://www.marcrobledo.com/savegame-editors/zelda-botw/

REQUIREMENTS:
•On the Switch you should restore these saves with the "y'all are nuts" tool or with Checkpoint. This requires a hacked switch with CFW.
•These saves are untested on Wii U/CEMU, but should work.
•These saves should work with or without the DLC, but if not - I have all the DLC and am running version 1.6 (latest version).

Download: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1YYXcYeYBx0lt0i8bcSfGM1-C0VECNEP9?usp=sharing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1