Error - Cannot delete save data from NAND

YukidaruPunch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Not sure why this is happening. My Breath of the Wild saves were originally on NAND as I have the disc, but I decided to install the title on USB as I intend to sell my physical copy. So I have some old saves on NAND and my current saves on USB. However, upon trying to delete the spare saves and save some space from NAND, an error always occurs. This happens on stock 5.5.6 as well (I haven't installed Tiramisu yet; I am still using Haxchi but plan on installing Tiramisu today).

photo_2023-08-25_21-33-54.jpg

This is just a "An error has occured. Turn off the system and try again". It's in Spanish because I use my system on Spanish to practice the language. I've tried twice, once on CFW and one on regular FW. Both yield the same results.

Any idea why this might be happening? Would I be able to use SaveMii in order to delete these saves? Would it be safe? I know messing with things on NAND is always a little finnicky and risky so I'm very cautious about it.

SDIO

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
First of all, if you sell the DIsc and didn't buy it from the eShop, you lose the right to run the game. And I don't plan on supporting piracy.

To see what is wrong, you should dump the Syslogs and either upload them here or send them to someone here, who can take a look or search yourself for lines with ERROR.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Z like Sunday morning