ROM Hack [REQUEST] Can some one please make NTR cfw cheats for Puzzle & Dragons Z MB edition?

jimmyleen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I know about the save editor created by DaBlackDeath but it has not been updated to work with the 2.0 update, and its only made to work on PC's.

Edit: why don't we have a pinned thread for 3ds cheats? The 3ds has been out for a long time yet we don't have thread made specifically for cheats, save editors, or even ntr cfw?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Regular, naturally grown weed also has delta8 THC in it, just not even close to the amount that's in these d8 vape cartridges.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    K2 is why we need legalization and controlled laws
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    "technically legal" D8 isn't going to get you out of being handcuffed for possession in an illegal state though. Arrest now, prove guilt in court later.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you're out in public being a moron legal weed can still land you in cuffs
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    But it DOES mean that you can order it through the mail in all 50 states without (much) concern about it being intercepted
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd rather see regulated shops VS getting laced shit from the guy in a trench coat
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    100% agree
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I had to travel to NY a TON during 2021-2023 for my last job, and NY's public consumption laws got me through that absolute nightmare of a project I was stuck on
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Most drugs are only "bad" if you buy them from the bad people
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Basically in NY it's legal to smoke weed anywhere it's legal to smoke cigarettes (unless otherwise posted, I imagine)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    So every night I was in that hotel, I'd grab a vape or two, go out and sit on the tailgate of my truck, and just get absolutely blazed before eating dinner and going to sleep lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That was a rough period of my life. Work took a lot out of me and I'm -still- recovering.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Got my years confused. 2020-2022
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    2020 was bad for the majority of us
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    The "bad" wasn't even covid related for me. It was that I spent over a quarter of the calendar year in a hotel for work, away from home
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah lot of drama and shitty situations for all of us besides the vid
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn my shark tent! How'd it get all the way from Ohio to KC?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Where will you stay now when your wife kicks you out?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Guess with the dog in his house. If he lets me.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He does attack when I say attack
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Shit, he's like Buck from Married with Children, just lays around doing nothing, he's getting old, 15 this year.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did it ever get that sex operation
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Lol, no
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Wut
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Wut