• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Republican party wants to deny constitutional voting rights, to prevent 2022 mid terms from happening again

lattechan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dont BOTH sides want to take your rights away if im hearing it out correctly?
Also OP next time make your shit less bait and neutral. FR i could SMELL the leaning on this from a mile away
Yes.
It's like Pokemon releasing 2 versions.
2 flavors of the same thing.
Unlike Pokemon though, it's run by old out of touc-
wait a minute this is a lot like Pokemon.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You probably do know better about the military or Florida life than I do but that doesn't discredit anything that I had posted. Your comments don't seem to line up with reality and can only be assumed to be your own personal experiences and opinions, something I literally don't care about. Please provide evidence to counter what I said.
Actually, my experience does discredit everything you have posted. My first hand experience trumps your talking points.
Post the documents then
https://unicourt.com/case/pc-db5-missouri-et-al-v-biden-et-al-1192982
Ok, but that doesn't mean I am wrong as I pointed out just how the country works. We literally just went through an election, is that not a democracy?
China just had elections too. You gonna call them a democracy?
Venezuela has elections. You gonna call them a democracy?

CommanderCool

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, my experience does discredit everything you have posted. My first hand experience trumps your talking points.

https://unicourt.com/case/pc-db5-missouri-et-al-v-biden-et-al-1192982

China just had elections too. You gonna call them a democracy?
Venezuela has elections. You gonna call them a democracy?
Why are you still posting about your confirmation bias instead of what I initially asked you for? I'm tired of you constantly running your mouth and not talking about which Republican congressman has the runs.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Y'all here posting centrist talking points and none of y'all are talking about Republican congressman shitting habits. Smh.
Don the Con shits himself on the regular, hence the diapers he wears. His cousin Mary Trump even confirmed it for us. 🤣

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Don the Con shits himself on the regular, hence the diapers he wears. His cousin Mary Trump even confirmed it for us. 🤣
Don Trump will make the cartel great again

JOqCgIR_d.webp

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You also didn't address a rather interesting detail
Your claim

The reply

Why ignore links that don't agree with your worldview? It's rather anti-science to ignore information when given.
Well then, virologists are fools to wear those big cumbersome suits when all they need to do is wear a paper mask that they can carry around in their dirty pockets.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are you still posting about your confirmation bias instead of what I initially asked you for? I'm tired of you constantly running your mouth and not talking about which Republican congressman has the runs.
I'm not going to indulge your coprophilia.
Post automatically merged:

didn't joe biden crap himself on his trip to the pope?
Yes. Yes he did. But the left has to project. Projection and personal insults is all they have now.
Post automatically merged:

This entire thread is disinformation. Sonny Hostin of the View says (without evidence) that Republicans want to raise the age of voting to 28. Next week, it will be 32. By January it will be 65. :rofl2:

Last edited by TraderPatTX,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy