Replace EZ 3 in1 BAttery

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by Thanatos19, Feb 10, 2008.

Feb 10, 2008

Replace EZ 3 in1 BAttery by Thanatos19 at 5:34 PM (1,010 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Thanatos19
    OP

Newcomer Thanatos19 Member

Canada
    My EZ doesn't save at all anymore. Whenever I load it up again the sram is always empty. Is there a way to replace the battery? I opened it up but the battery doesn't seem to want to move.

2. HEARDATBEAT

Member HEARDATBEAT GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I also want to know if you can do this cause lately my EZ Cart has been acting up and i think it's the battery

3. VatoLoco

Member VatoLoco Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.

United States
    weird, my 3in1 is in the same state [​IMG] ...the expansion ram and rumble still work though [​IMG]

4. itayda

Newcomer itayda Member

Israel
    I looked at the battery of the 3 in 1, I'm no expert in electronics, but it lloks similar to the battery of a gameboy color
    game I have, maybe someone who understands in this stuff would know if we can use the battery from an original gbc
    (or any other gba game) with the 3 in 1

5. turtleman

Member turtleman GBAtemp Regular

United States
    YOu can most likely buy the battery in an electronics store (or even a general store...really anywhere that sells Watch Batteries) It's the whole replaceing part that might be a bitch. I'm not sure since I haven't taken my 3 in 1 apart, and I'm not sure weather the battery is soldered on, or just clipped on. (It'd be great if it was simply clipped on.