remote play on a vita with ecfw and cfw on psp side

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by cujo200231, Feb 8, 2015.

1. cujo200231
    OP

cujo200231 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    I plan on getting a vita and a ps4. Id like to run all the old emulators and psp isos on my vita as well as using the remote play feature that the ps4 has to offer. I plan on getting a vita running on firmware 3.15-18 and keeping it there since only the old vita games appeal to me (mk, killzone, sfxtk, mVc, need for speed, etc.), putting all the emus on it and then would love to remote play games like RE remaster, killzone, etc. would all this work on 3.15? thanks again. Im sorry if im not taking the time to do all the research to get my answers, but the gamestop about an hour away from me has a white vita and will be near there today. Thanks guys!

2. gnmmarechal

gnmmarechal Kirigiri > Naoto

GBAtemp Patron
    gnmmarechal is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 13, 2014
    Portugal
    https://gs2012.xyz
    Some links for you...

I think that you won't be able to hack it, because you would need to 1)Access PSN to get the exploit game, and 2) get the game. 1) is not possible, as PSN requires the latest version, and 2) requires the game, that was most likely patched.
    Also, PSVita homebrewing is pretty much dead. Most homebrew apps that work on the Vita are for the PSP.

3. cujo200231
    OP

cujo200231 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    thanks for the reply. For 1 and 2, I planned on using my ps3 to download the game, such as arcade darts, and transfer it to vita.
    Damn, sucks is that the whole remote play and playing the lastest ps4 games on the go has to be up to the latest version....I was hoping that as long as ur ps4 was up to date that the vita side didnt matter.

4. gnmmarechal

gnmmarechal Kirigiri > Naoto

GBAtemp Patron
    gnmmarechal is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 13, 2014
    Portugal
    https://gs2012.xyz
    it wouldn't work. The games most likely have already been patched.