[PS Vita TV] Adrenaline 7 crashing to standby when opening Settings from PS Home Menu

HyeVltg3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Initially I was using SD2Vita from my Vita and swapping it to my Vita-TV, thanks to the peeps on reddit that brought my attention to this method, I had a spare SD2Vita 1.0 and a 128GB microSD I just got so was going to get the PSVita-TV on 3.65-2 as well, but this swapping method is easy when both Vita and Vita-TV are on the same PSNID but when checking out Adrenaline-7 I got hit with this crash when going into Adrenaline's settings, also tried it back in the Vita and it works fine, same SD2Vita, so this has to be a TV thing?

PS Vita TV on 3.65
Plugged via HDMI to my only TV (4K 40" Monitor)
Used VitaDeploy and YAMT to get SD2Vita working
All Vita games work fine
All the usual HB apps work fine too
Playing actual PSP games works fine too
I have Dual Sense (DS5) connected and it works fine using ds34vita plugin

Exiting out of Adrenaline is what is not possible, I Long-Press the Home button on the controller and it brings up the Vita Home Menu inside eCFW with the Adrenaline Settings button visible. Selecting that Settings button causes the PS TV to go into Stand-by - white light turns off and when pressing the Power Button again, because the controller also disconnected, it takes me back into Adrenaline as if I just turned off the screen (but its stand-by because the white light turns off = Stand-by, its not like it "Crashed" to Power Off, its a Crash to Stand-by)

Things so far tried:
  • I setup the spare SD2Vita 1.0 and have it running fine but I still cant open the settings to exit Adrenaline, so there is no way for me to exit back to CFW/Vita from eCFW/PSP! I need to Power off and Power On.
  • No error - it just crashes to stand-by when I press the "Settings" button for Adrenaline in the Long-Press PS Home menu
  • Tried to move the config.txt from ur0:/tai to ux0:/tai (just the txt file, I left the plugins in ur0 so the config.txt paths work)
    • Attached the config.txt
  • researched these:
    • https://gbatemp.net/threads/adrenaline-freeze-when-i-go-to-the-settings.529288/
      • Tried to reinstall by Deleting the bubble and reinstalling from VitaDB
      • Still crashes after setting up Ady again (Install > DL the 661 fw > wait > closes out > launch Adrenaline > closes > launch again > I can play games and everything works, but as soon as I open the Settings to exit back to CFW it crashes to Stand-by)
    • https://www.r*GBATemp converts this to Media*it.com/r/VitaPiracy/comments/mj7ri9/adrenaline_keeps_crashing_whenever_i_open_the/
      • this one talks about repatch - but I tried to disable it and still no change

Let me know if a video will help describe this better. been working on this all weekend, no dice.

Attachments

• config.txt
    1 KB · Views: 7

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?