Unable to zoom on the PS TV

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I can't zoom on my PS TV after checking the related setting (I downgraded to 3.60 FW). Pressing the PS and Square buttons does nothing. On the PS Vita it works.

reha

Long Live the Machine
Trophies
Website
reha.zc.al
XP
Country
Turkey
I can't zoom on my PS TV after checking the related setting (I downgraded to 3.60 FW). Pressing the PS and Square buttons does nothing. On the PS Vita it works.
As it is stated on the users guide, you cannot use the zoom function on some screens (this probably means that it is not possible to use this function on specific apps/scenes, as it says the same thing on the Vita's users guide aswell). Unfortunately there aren't any further information on the net... Maybe try to zoom while running on different apps?

Glad to read that the problem has been solved.
You are making no sense... and not being helpful at all.

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
As it is stated on the users guide, you cannot use the zoom function on some screens (this probably means that it is not possible to use this function on specific apps/scenes, as it says the same thing on the Vita's users guide aswell). Unfortunately there aren't any further information on the net... Maybe try to zoom while running on different apps?

You are making no sense... and not being helpful at all.

Already did and I could zoom before in the same screens can't now. Also, I can zoom on the PS Vita when I can't do it in the same screens I could.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Lol not me trying to get people to make an uncensor patch for imagine makeup artist