Doubt about plugins for the PS TV

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Are the Staybright and NoSleep plugins really needed for the PS TV to not dim and to not go to Standby Mode or only for the PS Vita to not dim and to not go to Standby Mode?

EDIT: Regarding dimming, there's a setting that concerns it called "Start Screensaver" but it's only available on the PS TV, not on the PS Vita. It can be set to "Off" on the PS TV so I guess the Staybright plugin is only needed for the PS Vita to not dim if "Start Screensaver" is set to "Off" on the PS TV.

Regarding the Standby Mode, there's a setting that concerns it called "Enter Standby Mode Automatically" setting and it exists in both the PS Vita and PS TV. It can be set to "Off" on the PS TV but on the PS Vita its highest timeout limit is "After 30 Minutes", so I guess the NoSleep plugin isn't needed for the PS TV to not go to Standby Mode if "Enter Standby Mode Automatically" is set to "Off" but it's needed for the PS Vita to not go to Standby Mode since the highest timeout limit in "Enter Standby Mode Automatically" is after 30 minutes, like I said.

Last edited by Windows_10_User,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle