Lost Everything

ccouteiro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello,

A friend of mine offer a PS vita OLED to my kids, already jailbroked , with henkaku, the spoofed version is 3.70...^The vita cames with some games installed by PKGj ... After 3 weeks, onde of the kids broke the screen... Went to local store to change it... After that ,all disapeared , the games icons, the PKGj icon ... I only have the normal icons, the h-encore icon, the vitashell icon, adrenaline and autoplugin...
I tried to enter on the safe mode , to rebuild database, but i tried sevral ways, but it won´t enter on safe mode ... R triger+select+ps button+power per example, but nothing work... Could you help me ? Is there a way to recover it?

EDIT- finally i enter the safe mode i select to rebuild database, but nothing was recovered...

Last edited by ccouteiro,

thominho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
If the games were on a SD2VITA card adapter (check slot where 3G sim should have been placed, think top left slot) go to vitashell and reload the config.txt file. I think the steps are vitashell > Δ (delta button) > reload. Otherwise, try to extract and reinsert it. Currently (and maybe for long time), i do not have a PSVITA in front of me to tell you exactly. I think the official slot card is reloaded automatically so this is not needed. Otherwise, may service had forgot to put card back? May service put the card back but deleted the data? Nevertherless, if the Data are lost but not the henkaku install again the pkgj and you will be ready faster.

Hint: Do not try to rebuild database because it may clean all your data, which he may be did and now you must enable again the henkaku.

Hint: I think the correct buttons for safe mode arre R+PSBUTTON+POWER

An SD VITA example card:
419613295_max.jpg

ccouteiro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
The card is right inserted , in vitashell when i push the delta , the option are to mount the partitions , gamecard...
i never jailbreak it... it was ofered already jailbreaked ... i have to investigate how to install PKGj ... Thanks
Post automatically merged:

Well, i think i done it.... Intall the PKGj again... and everything is back...weird

Last edited by ccouteiro,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo