Need help, I somehow corrupted all my plugins.

ichig0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, first of all, sorry for yet another Vita tech support thread. Anyways I got my Vita onto 3.65 cfw now, had just installed all my plugins and tweaked settings, then went to transfer my PSP backups. Everything copied over nicely, popped the sd card back in the Vita and went to try to launch Adrenaline and got an error code: (C0-11136-2) Cannot start this application. I tried some other plugins and they all say corrupt. I have no idea what I did.

When I looked up the error code online it looked like some people were having trouble installing Adrenaline from a Mac and switching to Windows fixed it. I am using a Mac but mine installed and ran just fine initially so Im not sure how this applies here. Im wondering if Finder added some stupid .db files or something that's throwing things off? I don't know if that's how this stuff works..

Another thing might be worth mentioning is that I did edit the config.txt file somewhere in ux0: and added this line:
  • ux0:app/PSPEMUCFW/sce_module/adrenaline_kernel.skprx
I didn't try using the app directly after that unfortunately so I don't know if its something I did with my Mac, or with this edit. I feel like this could definitely be the culprit, but I'm not sure why as I was following the standard guide.

In any event, now I'm in a pickle and don't want to screw anything up further. Before I completely wipe and start over I wanted to ask here, any help provided would be much appreciated!

Reactions: The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto