Hacking adrenaline freeze when i go to the settings

Darksabre72

Blue Falcon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i transferred my sd2vita storage from 16gb to 128gb and everything works in adrenaline except the settings menu crashes why is that?

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. put your "config.txt" files in ux0 .......... but put all your plugin files in ur0

2. makes sure your "config.txt" in ux0 points to all the plugin files in ur0

3. keep the config.txt file, not in the same drive, as the plugins, see if that fixes the problem with adrenaline?

(doing a lot, alot of deleting controller configuration files with the "rebind option", then with the "rebind option" enabled, and I think .............. the retropie saved that into ram, and then made a mistake and placed it in its vram or something ? .................. anyway ... it was for the ps1 emulator, so it was the same files over and over, but i just reformated weeks ago to fix that, ....................... some files are not saved until the gui is closed?, best to try some things out before reinstall)

Last edited by yeshuachrist,
Reactions: Darksabre72

Darksabre72

Blue Falcon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. put your "config.txt" files in ux0 .......... but put all your plugin files in ur0

2. makes sure your "config.txt" in ux0 points to all the plugin files in ur0

3. keep the config.txt file, not in the same drive, as the plugins, see if that fixes the problem with adrenaline?

(doing a lot, alot of deleting controller configuration files with the "rebind option", then with the "rebind option" enabled, and I think .............. the retropie saved that into ram, and then made a mistake and placed it in its vram or something ? .................. anyway ... it was for the ps1 emulator, so it was the same files over and over, but i just reformated weeks ago to fix that, ....................... some files are not saved until the gui is closed?, best to try some things out before reinstall)
Maybe because there is an invalid setting option.
thanks, but i just reinstall adrenaline and it works now. i wanted to figure out the core issue, but as far as i looked the only way to fix is to reinstall the application. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there