Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

Shadow Fyre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

So I just want to clarify how I would use this. Since this is the forwarder I would put it in the SOURCE folder along with an icon and boot images, then build it and it should forward to the wiisxr app that's already installed on the sd card?

edit: also on the wiisxr 2.3 beta download page it says it needs extra modification to get the gamepad working with it, any idea how to do that?

Last edited by Shadow Fyre,

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
There is an xml inside of the manual that points to the nintendo website, i was trying to see what exactly, if anything, was in the arc files, i'm sure it is just a text file that associates the title and points to the manual.
The manual.bfma do nothing... I delete it altogether and the think still shows the damn Xenoblade manual.
It must read the Xenoblade (or any other base you use to inject) ID from the injected dol or something, then fill the url string with this ID. We could try exchange the base ID to a dummy one, I'm not sure where the four/six characters ID is in Wii games.

Though the idea to repacking all my Wii collection to get rid off the stupid manual doesn't sound enticing.

Last edited by cucholix,
Reactions: wicksand420

Kantus88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So I just want to clarify how I would use this. Since this is the forwarder I would put it in the SOURCE folder along with an icon and boot images, then build it and it should forward to the wiisxr app that's already installed on the sd card?

edit: also on the wiisxr 2.3 beta download page it says it needs extra modification to get the gamepad working with it, any idea how to do that?

Rename it to boot.dol and put in the source_files folder, when you use the script and be asked to patch cafe2wii to unlock processor speed, answer yes if you want to overclock the CPU of the vWii for it (some games need it to run well), but you must use sign cfw patcher on HBL everytime you want to use the emulator. It will forward to the wiisxr on SD card as you mentioned.

The page is probably refering to this method.

Last edited by Kantus88,

aarti

Killua Zoldyck
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I tried to inject the Genesis Plus GX Forwarder with 2.2.4, but got this error:
Code:
WIT FAILED TO REPACK YOUR GAME FILE. YOUR SOURCE GAME FILE IS PROBABLY BAD.
CLEAN ISO DUMPS ARE RECOMMENDED.

Attachments

• log.txt
    72.6 KB · Views: 230
Last edited by aarti,

aarti

Killua Zoldyck
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I tried to inject the Genesis Plus GX Forwarder with 2.2.4, but got this error:
Code:
WIT FAILED TO REPACK YOUR GAME FILE. YOUR SOURCE GAME FILE IS PROBABLY BAD.
CLEAN ISO DUMPS ARE RECOMMENDED.
Edit: Injected with 2.2.1 and everything worked fine
Editedit: well, no edit. just replied accidently lol

Shadow Fyre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rename it to boot.dol and put in the source_files folder, when you use the script and be asked to patch cafe2wii to unlock processor speed, answer yes if you want to overclock the CPU of the vWii for it (some games need it to run well), but you must use sign cfw patcher on HBL everytime you want to use the emulator. It will forward to the wiisxr on SD card as you mentioned.

Thank you, also does anybody know how to check what title id's I've installed? I'm injecting some ds games and I want to be sure I don't brick my wii u. That would not be good.

JackBauerll

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Hello.I tried this last night,but the cmd is locked in "Patching c2w.img" and 12 hours have passed.This is normal?
Ps: My notebook is a little old.

TeconMoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will someone please upload and share a Wii U VC WiiSXR forwarder channel? It's not against the forum rules to ask for a forwarder channel. Is it? If it is, forget it and sorry about that.
You can not ask for that because it still contains copyright firmware contents

Edit: Injected with 2.2.1 and everything worked fine
Editedit: well, no edit. just replied accidently lol
Try this build, I think some of the variables broke at some point, this should fix them.

I like the idea, but I wouldn't put in all the effort into that right now if I were you since I'm not even really sure how I'd implement. I'll PM you later ;)

Im getting errors with file requirements. Here is my log file.
EDIT: Actually the reason that so many Java errors are being thrown seems to be that your initial source WAV file isn't valid. Try re-saving it with Audacity or something.

Last edited by TeconMoon,
Reactions: zeldaism and aarti

kevinbrew

Trophies
XP
Country
could somoeone help me and maybe do a step by step instruction on how to boot wiiVC. I want to boot wiiware games from wii u side.
Thanks Guys:)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: it was also the only game I played