Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
thats to be expected, its the HBC protection kicking in, when it notices its running in some modified state it'll show that screen and lock up. modifying meaning you tampering with the channel or not running it from a clean IOS which in this case is the problem, the wii vc fw.img is anything but a clean IOS.
I DID IT lol I used an unofficial build that marcan made from here https://gbatemp.net/threads/v-wii-homebrew-channel-open-sourced.450288/page-4#post-6871034
The title id is "OHBC" :) (even has the Widescreen fix too) :)

Reactions: DarthDub

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know what the HBC's title id is? I thought the latest was LULZ, but after creating the Channel (with the LULZ title id in the "titles.txt") it seems to boot into the Hackmii installer? :P and even then it gets stuck at the initial hackmii screen with the "if you payed for this software" text :P
same thing happened to me

Last edited by wicksand420,
Reactions: ploggy

RockmanPeru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to use the script to create an Okami injected file, but when I installed it it only showed a black screen. Guess the dump was bad or something.

Anyways, is there way we could test if a injected VC works befoe installing it? Okami took like 1 hour to convert and I don't have that much time.

TeconMoon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When the game file is specified as boot.dol, there's a space in the variable for some reason. Will try to duplicate the problem on my computer.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sorry I missed your original message and the linked logs. Try this, variables should be fixed: WiiVC Injector Script [2.2.5]

RockmanPeru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I once again tried to run the script through another Okami dump, and still nothing. It only gives me a black screen.

Am I doing anything wrong? I have CHBC, but I haven't hacked vWii besides installing the HBC.
Why can't the game start?. Help appreciated.

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I once again tried to run the script through another Okami dump, and still nothing. It only gives me a black screen.

Am I doing anything wrong? I have CHBC, but I haven't hacked vWii besides installing the HBC.
what is okami? wii gc hb?

markehmus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
what is okami? wii gc hb?
51mdwSLef7L._SY445_.jpg

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

what are you using to extract the game?

Thanks

RockmanPeru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what are you using to extract the game?

Thanks

I have the game, USA region in WBFS format. I'm following the instructions of the script. The script proceeds normally and gives me a WUP Installer folder, but when I boot it it gives me a black screen. I've tried with the dump in both WBFS and ISO formats.

Dunno what else to do. The compatiblity list says that Okami works when injected into Xenoblade Chronicles.

Last edited by RockmanPeru,

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the game, USA region in WBFS format. I'm following the instructions of the script. The script proceeds normally and gives me a WUP Installer folder, but when I boot it it gives me a black screen. I've tried with the dump in both WBFS and ISO formats.

Dunno what else to do. The compatiblity list says that Okami works when injected into Xenoblade Chronicles.
have you tried to install to wii u nand? by the by, this script doesnt use xenoblade, it uses Rhythm Heaven Fever

Last edited by wicksand420,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all