Hacking [RELEASE] WiiVC Injector Script (GC/Wii/Homebrew Support)

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
you can compress almost any iso with afew exceptions with dmtoolbox, just make sure you dont forget to toogle the 32 bit alligment or the iso wont be good and if it has audiostreaming it will crash nintendont. some isos cant be trimmed by dmtoolbox like kirby air ride and afew others but its a matter of trying.
seems like nkit games might be hit and miss, 4 swords adventure in nkit is like 500mb, worked perfect in an injected game, but gotcha force wouldnt load, If i just test them with a nintendon't forwarder and they work, they should work fine for injected games too you think?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
seems like nkit games might be hit and miss, 4 swords adventure in nkit is like 500mb, worked perfect in an injected game, but gotcha force wouldnt load, If i just test them with a nintendon't forwarder and they work, they should work fine for injected games too you think?
shoudlnt use nkit, nkit is awful for nintendont, you should trim the isos with dmtoolbox and not use nkit isos, most of them will give you issues, if not on start it can crash something during gameplay, nkit is not made for nintendont, nor its officially supported.

Reactions: godreborn

leejaclane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shoudlnt use nkit, nkit is awful for nintendont, you should trim the isos with dmtoolbox and not use nkit isos, most of them will give you issues, if not on start it can crash something during gameplay, nkit is not made for nintendont, nor its officially supported.
Wait, what is the "Added support for NKIT (nkit.iso)" part on the github page for TeconmoonWiiVCInjector about then? I mean granted Nintendont is separate from the injector, but I'm not sure I understand. I know NKIT is used for Wii games too, is that what's meant, support for Wii games using NKIT?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Wait, what is the "Added support for NKIT (nkit.iso)" part on the github page for TeconmoonWiiVCInjector about then? I mean granted Nintendont is separate from the injector, but I'm not sure I understand. I know NKIT is used for Wii games too, is that what's meant, support for Wii games using NKIT?
im guessing all he did was assume nkit was a valid type file for wii/gc and that was all, it just made them be select-able as injects for said systems.

AFE123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for cluttering the thread, but I seek clarification on multiplayer with a gamepad and a pro controller. I did see a comment elaborating on it, but that was a while ago. How do I get a pro controller as P2? Do I need a Wii remote?

HarvestMoon34

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi,
I'm trying to get Harvest Moon Tree of Tranquility to work with wii retail injection but unfortunately the game gets stuck in the very first screen. Did everything according to the guide. Am i missing something? Do you need certain vWii mods for it to work?

ChicagoMel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why does doing one injection go fast and the next take forever?? It’s,been over an hour….finally finished but I bet the game was bigger and my laptop is a little old.

Last edited by ChicagoMel,

ChicagoMel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I fix the problem of the game using the same title key? I was told that was why my attempt at two Wii games just ended with one overwriting the other

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
I’ve successfully converted several wii titles with gamepad support but now I wanna do a few wiiware titles and I do have a few newbie questions...

In order to create a wup forwarder for wiiware titles with gamepad support do I convert the wad file similar to how I convert wii titles or is there a patch I need to install first? Do I have to install the game on vwii as well or just on wiiu and if I do need it on vWii does it have to stay on nand or can I then move it to the SD card?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I’ve successfully converted several wii titles with gamepad support but now I wanna do a few wiiware titles and I do have a few newbie questions...

In order to create a wup forwarder for wiiware titles with gamepad support do I convert the wad file similar to how I convert wii titles or is there a patch I need to install first? Do I have to install the game on vwii as well or just on wiiu and if I do need it on vWii does it have to stay on nand or can I then move it to the SD card?
you cant afaik convert wiiware stuff at all.

michalt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello All, I am a new user of this amazing tool and have a question regarding Forcing 4:3 in Advance settings for GameCube games. I want to play Star Wars Rogue Squadron 2 (NTSC, which originally runs in 4:3) in an original look/format. Do I need to check Force 4:3 in advanced menu to ensure it will be in the original aspect? My 1080p TV is set to keep the aspect ratio.

Thank you!

leejaclane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im guessing all he did was assume nkit was a valid type file for wii/gc and that was all, it just made them be select-able as injects for said systems.
I paid attention doing new injections -- the NKIT support, at least for GameCube, is actually support for unscrubbing the NKIT files, giving you the original uncompressed game in the injection.

I guess that saves the trouble of unscrubbing them yourself.

michalt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I was wondering if I can run all the Wii NTSC games (easier to get in verified ISOs) on PAL WiiU via TeconMoon and injection or there are compatibility issues?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I was wondering if I can run all the Wii NTSC games (easier to get in verified ISOs) on PAL WiiU via TeconMoon and injection or there are compatibility issues?
wiivc inject for wii games wont work corretly, many games will have issues like black screen, for wii games its better off to keep your own region, for every other wiiu,gc,etc any region works as long as you have region free.

Reactions: jeannotte

michalt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
wiivc inject for wii games wont work corretly, many games will have issues like black screen, for wii games its better off to keep your own region, for every other wiiu,gc,etc any region works as long as you have region free.
Thank you for the fast answer. Will use PAL then ;-)

Reactions: jeannotte

itspatricioo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Long story short: by messing with a save for a wii VC inject, I corrupted the save to that game. Deleting the save and reinstalling the game didn't work. So here's my question:
Is it possible to inject and install the same game but change something slightly in Teconmoon to appear as a different game? The reason is that if I could change something like the title id then I could trick the vWii into thinking it's a different game which would use a different save folder

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1