Hacking [release] Use blocked DS flashcards on 3DS, probably N3DS too.

D

Deleted User

Hmm, is there any way to make the flashcard work in emunand? I tried to install the same cia's that I did in sysnand and it didn't work. (Regular ds games work in emunand, so it's a problem with the flashcart)

gha_razor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I have N3DS 9.2 (downgraded from 10.3) USA
I apply the fix (I got it from that iso site) and install the .cia from devmenu in gateway sysnand mode
and then after restart, the blue gateway game icon show up in the menu screen
but when I run it, I got stuck on the black screen, nothing happened
I already tried using the fix included in gateway release, but the result was same as before
I also tried using another microsd that don't have emunand on it (read about that somewhere) and nope it didn't work

can anyone solve my problem please...

Reactions: Boy12

Boy12

NOT a new member!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I apply the fix (I got it from that iso site) and install the .cia from devmenu in gateway sysnand mode
I already tried using the fix included in gateway release, but the result was same as before
I also tried using another microsd that don't have emunand on it (read about that somewhere) and nope it didn't work

same :(

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I have a similiar problem with my EZ Flash Vi on my o3DS. It'll flash white once then stay black, the home button still works and asks if "I'm sure I want to exit the game" so I assume it at least reads it. I have the latest version on my card, so I don't think that's the issue, and it works fine on my DS Lite.

I get a worse result on my n3DS however. When I try launching it, it states there's an error and I must power off the device. Any help from EZ Flash Vi users? Thanks!

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jumping in, IHAC, If I install the gateway blue card fix, and load/play ds games under sysnand, Will that remove 1. themehax or2. DS exploit ?

Pandaxclone2

Pokemon Sprite Artist Hobbyist
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Is there any particular reason why it has to be installed via devmenu 2x and not say bbm, fbi or the many other .cia installers we have?

EDIT: Also, I tried installing devmenu2x.cia in both emuNAND and sysNAND to no avail. All that happens is a black app being installed to the home menu and running it just loops the 3DS loading screen. I'm fairly certain this is the correct .cia too as I had it md5 hash checked.

Last edited by Pandaxclone2,

MajinCubyan

The Funky Super Saiyan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, I was really hoping this would work for my extra r4 for my girlfriend but it did not. Glad new ones are dirt cheap. Thanks for the guide all the same!

CaptainSodaPop

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I have this: "R4iTT purple with a screw behind" shitty flash card.Does it work?

Btw. I installed whitelist and stuff before but now I'm not really sure did it install to Sysnand because I figured out I can't even boot in RX mode sysnand.But that would now go to "Rx Tools problem section...".Sorry. :( My Rx Tools emunand works normally.I just can't see "RX mode" when I boot it in sysnand Rx mode.Is that normal? I got a feeling it isn't.

Pa0ap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello! I need some help. I tried everything in this tread and my blue gateway card still not working. I am on 9.2 E sysnand and 10.5 E on emunand with my 2DS. I use the newest rxTools FW.

I had the blue card working on my 9.0 E N3DS it worked with the patch in normal sysnand. I used just the gateway cards.

With my 2DS. I installed different Version of the TWL patch on sysnand and emunand, nothing working. Also I installed the whitelist everytime. When I look at the DEvmenu only the TWL Patch I can see and some ofter cia I've installed. Should I see the whitelist patch/bluecard fix? Should I always delete the old TWL Patch before I try a new one. Which Patches work with my setup??? What I do wrong? should I delete TWL again? In Devmenu I can se a TWL named program that is installed. Are there any other patches I could have installed that interfere with this ?

Edit: I also tried different firmware on the bluecard. Old gateway version and new R4i firmware.

Hope somebody push me in the right direction. Thanks.

Last edited by Pa0ap,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: