ROM Hack [Release] ultraSuMoFramework - NTR Plugin for Ultra SuMo

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey @AnalogMan , I did some more testing with the values posted here and I was just being derpy about the adding the max 0x63 and 0xFF values. I know the beans aren't a highly requested feature (I didn't come across anyone else asking for it), but do you have what you need to add it to the next update if you so choose? Cheers and nice work with the Luma direct plugin!
Oh crap, I am so sorry. Yes, the code is already added in the latest version, I just haven't pushed an update yet because there's another code I'm working on that I wanted to include in this update too.

MrReal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know if it is possible but could there be a way to view opponent stats during battle, (name, moves, EV/IV spreads, nature, etc.) and toggle through that. Similar to how SuMoCheatMenu had.

UAT44

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
first of all thank you this plugin is amazing, but I do have one question. The wormhole adjustments are amazing and when it comes to legendaries I can set shinning chance percentages and it works every time, but does not work on the common mons in any color or rarity. Is this a know issue, and if so is there a fix? I try everything and no matter what the shiny does not work on the commons in the worm holes.

Hylianzero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
first of all thank you this plugin is amazing, but I do have one question. The wormhole adjustments are amazing and when it comes to legendaries I can set shinning chance percentages and it works every time, but does not work on the common mons in any color or rarity. Is this a know issue, and if so is there a fix? I try everything and no matter what the shiny does not work on the commons in the worm holes.

Pokemon in wormholes have a different shiny chance than normal because of wormhole mechanics. When you find a shiny in a wormhole, thast pokemon is always shiny. You could reset for natures and IVs and whatnot because the shiny is static.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@AnalogMan

I cant seem to get the wormhole level/color cheat to work. When do i need to activate it? Is there some trick to it?

Krenos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joined just to deeply thank you for this plugin its brought new life to my game!

I was wondering is there anyway to stay in your chosen clothes? i hate hate hate the riding/swimming gear and think they are awful.

Artorikus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
How to disale this Framework or disable the plugin loader? I mean, there is a way to turn ON/OFF that for playing USUM without the plugins injected?
(sorry for bad english :S)

Last edited by Artorikus,

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know if it is possible but could there be a way to view opponent stats during battle, (name, moves, EV/IV spreads, nature, etc.) and toggle through that. Similar to how SuMoCheatMenu had.
It's a work in progress right now.

@AnalogMan

I cant seem to get the wormhole level/color cheat to work. When do i need to activate it? Is there some trick to it?
I'm working on making it more stable but so far this seems to work:
1. Activate the code
2. Set your wormhole color and rarity
3. Enter a wormhole (it'll be a white normal wormhole)
4. Exit wormhole
5. Set color and rarity of wormhole a second time
6. Enter any wormhole

The cheat should work as expected from that point on. Just don't disable and re-enable to cheat each time you want to change it, just use the keyboard to change it.

Joined just to deeply thank you for this plugin its brought new life to my game!

I was wondering is there anyway to stay in your chosen clothes? i hate hate hate the riding/swimming gear and think they are awful.
Not really, clothes are loaded as separate textures that get combined into a whole while the riding outfit is one texture. Due to the differences in how that model is loaded you can't just do a straight swap. You'd have the replace the rider model with a custom model made from the combinations of the clothing you want.

How to disale this Framework or disable the plugin loader? I mean, there is a way to turn ON/OFF that for playing USUM without the plugins injected?
(sorry for bad english :S)
If you're talking about Nanquita's Luma mod, you can disable the plugin loader in Rosalina before starting the game.

Reactions: Artorikus

Krenos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really, clothes are loaded as separate textures that get combined into a whole while the riding outfit is one texture. Due to the differences in how that model is loaded you can't just do a straight swap. You'd have the replace the rider model with a custom model made from the combinations of the clothing you want.

that would be fine for me, but I can see why itd be a low priority. Thanks for the consideration! Cant wait to see what else you do with this game!

omega59

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have o2Ds. I copied your Luma 9.0 and USMF .plg renamed it to plugin.plg. also the image files (2) I rebooted my 2DS went into USM game and pressed "Select" and nothing happens even XY nothing happens no cheat menu comes up. Yes i have the correct plugin version set in /plugin/00040000001B5100/ so how do i get this to work. I'm on 1.1 USM.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have o2Ds. I copied your Luma 9.0 and USMF .plg renamed it to plugin.plg. also the image files (2) I rebooted my 2DS went into USM game and pressed "Select" and nothing happens even XY nothing happens no cheat menu comes up. Yes i have the correct plugin version set in /plugin/00040000001B5100/ so how do i get this to work. I'm on 1.1 USM.
That's not the right location is why. Also it's not my Luma 9.0, it's Nanquitas'

omega59

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, okay was my bad. You are correct i had wrong folder (should pay attention more.) Your plugin is working for me now, just got max money. So this boot.firm (Luma 9.0) is not the official one from the github is it a moded one? Also, when i press "menu button" to go back to system menu i get an error crash. Process ID 15, Process name menu. How do i scan for my own codes i don't see an option for this.

Last edited by omega59,

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, okay was my bad. You are correct i had wrong folder (should pay attention more.) Your plugin is working for me now, just got max money. So this boot.firm (Luma 9.0) is not the official one from the github is it a moded one? Also, when i press "menu button" to go back to system menu i get an error crash. Process ID 15, Process name menu. How do i scan for my own codes i don't see an option for this.
Correct, this is a luma mod or fork made by Nanquitas to add plugin loading functionality to Luma. So far it still has the same set backs as NTR does, which includes being unable to open the Home menu and being unable to start another game without restarting first. If you'd like instructions on the other features of the plugin, see the manual for CTRPF, don't ask here: here (pdf)

Can it be able to view stats from ROM hacks, like Supernova Sun and Penumbra Moon? Thanks for replying.
Untested, though I don't see why not, the mod doesn't alter much in running memory.

MrReal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Correct, this is a luma mod or fork made by Nanquitas to add plugin loading functionality to Luma. So far it still has the same set backs as NTR does, which includes being unable to open the Home menu and being unable to start another game without restarting first. If you'd like instructions on the other features of the plugin, see the manual for CTRPF, don't ask here: here (pdf)

Untested, though I don't see why not, the mod doesn't alter much in running memory.

Thank you so much. Happy New Year!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo