ROM Hack [Release] ultraSuMoFramework - NTR Plugin for Ultra SuMo

Whit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah the Wormhole Hack doesnt work for me period. It doesnt change the color or rarity on a 1st or 2nd run period. First few times I tried the hack it just gave Arm 11 and crashed. But now it literally has no effect whatsoever.

tonyrayo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible to add in xx amount or unlimited amount of Poké Beans? I wanted to throw that request out there (I will poke for the address myself, however, I only have mobile for next two days and I doubt it's still at 0x33115490... although that'd be awesome :P)

Hey, with a little bit of probing (made easier by the hex tools built into the plugin), I found the addresses for the Poké Beans. I don't see this project on your GitHub page @AnalogMan , so I assume the source code is private for the time being (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong because I was planning on making a simple modification and creating a pull request). For USUM, the first address is 0x33051708 and there are 7 types of regular beans. In the game, if you hit the 255 limit on one bean, it will just stack to the next regular bean (unless you are maxed out at 1,785 regular beans).

If you bring up the cheat menu, go to "Tools" and then "Free Cheats", we can use this information to create a new cheat at address "33051708" and the value at what you want. For some reason (which I'm sure a proper coder will know) if you type 255 or even 1785, it will place 249 beans in the first (red bean) column and 6 beans in the second (blue bean) column. I set the address to 0 before hand to zero everything out (I only had 12 red beans at the time). However the addresses are sequental so we can just go down the line (while the duplicate feature works, the input field will wipe itself out when you go to edit so I wouldn't bothering typing out every color) and set the values at (more or less) what we want; remember there are 15 bean types in all. I look forward to this being added all proper-like in a future update :P

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Recently released by @Nanquitas is the Luma3DS Plugin Loader proof of concept. This allows you to load CTRPF plugins without needing NTR. Just update your boot.firm file to the proof of concept, place the ultraSuMuFramework.plg file in SD:/luma/plugins/<tid>/plugin.plg (move your CTRPFData.bin file too) and start the game. THIS WORKS FOR O3DS USERS TOO.

Link to the proof of concept here: #113

Last edited by DocKlokMan,

ChaosRipple

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah the Wormhole Hack doesnt work for me period. It doesnt change the color or rarity on a 1st or 2nd run period. First few times I tried the hack it just gave Arm 11 and crashed. But now it literally has no effect whatsoever.

The wormhole hack took me a while to figure out. I personally thought that activating the wormhole hack while in ultraspace would change the very next wormhole I enter. However, I was wrong. It makes it so that any wormholes that are being generated are changed to the color and level you chose, meaning you would physically see the change on your 3ds - as they start to appear. So just to be sure, these are the steps:
  • Go into ultraspace.
  • Activate the wormhole hack, changing the color and level using the keyboard.
  • Keep advancing in ultraspace as all future wormholes should now change to your chosen color and level.

PokeFan221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Worm hole code crashes each time

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The wormhole hack took me a while to figure out. I personally thought that activating the wormhole hack while in ultraspace would change the very next wormhole I enter. However, I was wrong. It makes it so that any wormholes that are being generated are changed to the color and level you chose, meaning you would physically see the change on your 3ds - as they start to appear. So just to be sure, these are the steps:
  • Go into ultraspace.
  • Activate the wormhole hack, changing the color and level using the keyboard.
  • Keep advancing in ultraspace as all future wormholes should now change to your chosen color and level.
Tried that nothing changed

Rich_venom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello I've been 2 days looking for this post jejeje. Thank you man. I recently actualized my game and the another one I had doesn't work. Thank you a lot.

rylangel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Recently released by @Nanquitas is the Luma3DS Plugin Loader proof of concept. This allows you to load CTRPF plugins without needing NTR. Just update your boot.firm file to the proof of concept, place the ultraSuMuFramework.plg file in SD:/luma/plugins/<tid>/plugin.plg (move your CTRPFData.bin file too) and start the game. THIS WORKS FOR O3DS USERS TOO.

Link to the proof of concept here: #113
Do we need to change the name of the plugin from ultrasumoframework.plg to plugin.plg before we move it to the luma plugins folder?

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems trying to use the Exp. Multiplier and Battle Stats +6 yield in the game crashing before the battle starts, and I'm using an O3DS with Nanquitas' recent Luma modification, FW 11.6. Even trying to open the items happen to yield the same result. Do I need to update the game, or something?

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems trying to use the Exp. Multiplier and Battle Stats +6 yield in the game crashing before the battle starts, and I'm using an O3DS with Nanquitas' recent Luma modification, FW 11.6. Even trying to open the items happen to yield the same result. Do I need to update the game, or something?
I haven’t done much testing on o3DS. It does require the 1.1 game update.

PokeFan221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why do i get a black screen when trying the plug in on v1,1 but works fine on v1.0
In that case I'm not sure what's wrong. You will probably have to do a manual search in your memory to find the right address and modify it yourself.
I tried that with cro editing but it seems like it works with moon but not sun

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1