[RELEASE] Trails in the Sky FC Evolution English Patch

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by the database, Jun 1, 2017.

1. moonblood666

moonblood666 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 24, 2014
    Gambia, The
    Another minor bug in the art descriptions:

Clock Up is shown a a single target spell in the arts menu, while it is a area(M) spell in the art list for earth elements.

2. manifestx88

manifestx88 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 25, 2017
    Canada
    Has there been any progress on SC since September 12 (last edited post by database) ? I can't wait to play it.

3. Sabil

Sabil Member

Newcomer
    Sep 4, 2017
    Japan
    Yes, there has.

wakabayashy likes this.
  4. Rikubo

Rikubo Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 27, 2017
    Japan
    Hi. Finished Zero Evo yesterday, but I didn't know you can't carry saves with dumps...

Tried using Sabil's save because he seems to be able to carry it to Ao, but didn't work either. Is there another way?

Or, if possible, Sabil, can you give me a save at the start of Ao where you carried over the save of Zero? (If you can, one were you chose Elie in Zero and have 1st rank. Easy mode, because I just want to enjoy the story)

Sorry to use this thread for that, but there isn't any for the Crossbell games after all.

Last edited by Rikubo, Nov 27, 2017
  5. Sabil

Sabil Member

Newcomer
    Sep 4, 2017
    Japan
    I don't have first rank, but I will post this in like 6 hours or so.

6. Rikubo

Rikubo Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 27, 2017
    Japan
    I guess you didn't do the hidden quests? Well, it's already a great help, so thanks! The most important was having the bond points with Elie carried over, as well as some events modified if you did the quests in Zero. (thus 1st rank, but perhaps even without it you did everything that affected the dialogues in Zero)

If I had known I would have bought the games when I saw them for an honest price on Yahoo Auction...

7. Sabil

Sabil Member

Newcomer
    Sep 4, 2017
    Japan
    Done, I used 50 NG+ points for Auto Battle, the rest is your choice:
    SLOT0 if you want to get trophy
    SLOT9 if SLOT0 made error

Again: Please buy the original game to support them.

Attached Files:

8. Rikubo

Rikubo Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 27, 2017
    Japan
    Thanks! Nothing appeared in SLOT0, so imported 9. By the way, there are two saves at the start of the game. What is the difference between them? And how was your Zero save (concerning bond points, furnitures and all)

Sorry to ask questions and all, just to know.

And I do plan to buy them when I find them in good condition for less than 5000 jpy each... Might buy them for that price depending on the money I have left when leaving Japan, though.

Sabil likes this.
  9. Sabil

Sabil Member

Newcomer
    Sep 4, 2017
    Japan
    It's a rush, only bonding Elie all the way, what is furnitures? :gun:

No problem man. :rofl2:

All saves are the same.

10. manifestx88

manifestx88 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 25, 2017
    Canada
    Awesome. Would you happen to know if there is a discord channel, or irc for me to join to hear the latest news?

11. Sabil

Sabil Member

Newcomer
    Sep 4, 2017
    Japan
    I don't think bugging the developers would make the progress go faster.

12. moonblood666

moonblood666 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 24, 2014
    Gambia, The
    I have given my thanks here before, when i started playing Sora FC Evo... Well, 5 minutes ago i finished it... After 112 hours... I was really burning with anticipation seeing the ending finally voiced (i won't spoil it here), since i consider Sora FC's ending the most powerful JRPG ending i've ever seen. And holy damn the VA, especially on Estelle's side was absolutely perfect here and enhanced this scene so much. I really hope this gets a PS4 port and an official western release one day, because Evo really enhances the overall experience tenfold. A huge thanks for the modding team who put countless hours into this project to make it available in English. Revisiting this game with Evo was absoluetly amazing. I'm still in complete awe how great the Evo version of this masterpiece was. Made me remember how i fell in love with Trails when Sky FC first came out here on the PSP.

Last edited by moonblood666, Dec 3, 2017
    swosho, Diag and Sabil like this.
  13. the database
    OP

the database Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 11, 2016
    United States
    Thanks for the support.

We're still working on SC, but progress has been pretty slow recently as I've been really busy at work. Hoping to be able to put more time into this after crunch time ends after the end of this week.

For our progress on bugs, we have around 16 open bugs left that have been reported (but there are still some more we know of that haven't been reported yet). I have 10 of them to work on while Snigs is looking at the other 6. In total we've fixed 51 bugs so far. There were a lot more bugs than I expected, just due to SC being bigger and more complicated than FC.

swosho, Dzago, AkrosRB and 7 others like this.
  14. wakabayashy

wakabayashy GBAtemp Fan

Dec 25, 2014
    France
    France
    thanks for let us know ! and good luck :D

15. Pajfu

Pajfu Member

Newcomer
    Feb 18, 2016
    Poland
    I have just completed FC on my Vita. The game was amazing (but I still think that Cold Steel was better) and only encountered one bug (shop in final dungeon) but i think it was because I was playing on the old version of the translation. Thank you for your work.

16. Robbie_Haruna

Robbie_Haruna Member

Newcomer
    Jul 16, 2017
    Canada
    So, I'm aiming to have this completed ideally before they finish the SC EVO patch. (However well that's going.)

Does anyone have a perfect save for SC NG+ purposes I could download? Can you use other peoples' saves on PSTV/Vita? I missed one fucking quest during my run so now I'm not going to get max carryover bonus due to lacking max BP.

How would you even put another person's save onto your vita? Use the FileZilla thing?

Last edited by Robbie_Haruna, Dec 26, 2017
  17. Sabil

Sabil Member

Newcomer
    Sep 4, 2017
    Japan
    I forgot if my save is perfect or not but it's there, you need 3.60 vita with henkaku.

18. Sabil

Sabil Member

Newcomer
    Sep 4, 2017
    Japan

19. Snigs

Snigs Member

Newcomer
    Sep 27, 2016
    United States
    Did you mean a FC full BP Clear save? I have one I can just post when we release the SC EVO English patch. We'll be posting full instructions on how to properly have SC EVO detect the clear file with the release... which is pretty close now that we've cleared up the rest of the bugs we're aware of :D.

riesyukira, Diag, AkrosRB and 3 others like this.
  20. wakabayashy

wakabayashy GBAtemp Fan

Dec 25, 2014
    France
    France
    good news, thanks Snigs !!!!

you will continue toward 3rd ??? (and maybe ao / zero)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice