[RELEASE] Trails in the Sky FC Evolution English Patch

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by the database, Jun 1, 2017.

1. moonblood666

moonblood666 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 24, 2014
    Gambia, The
    I don't remember in detail, but the craft specific buffs/debuffs are extremely important on hard. Kloe's Kaempfer is a MUST (STR -50%, DEF -50%). This makes his S-Craft survivable and you have a nice window where you do more damage thanks to the -50% def. Also try to send Kloe to the other side of the battlefield. Generally i can't stress out enough that you should prefer craft based buffs/debuffs over spell based buffs/debuffs here. The bossfight will be very tight, but after a few retries he should be very doable. Again: Kloe's Kaempfer was my best weapon against him and i also played on hard. Another note: I'm not sure what status ailments he causes, but you need accessoiries against them (i think it was confuse that caused the most trouble for me as i couldn't cover everyone with accesoiries against it).

Last edited by moonblood666, Feb 10, 2018
  2. Svv4T

Svv4T Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 27, 2017
    United States
    @the database:
    Thank you very much. It's working great now for both games.
    And thanks riesyukira, but I like this plugin since that's basically the only time I need to swap the X and O button.

Now, I just need to finish FC and I'll be able to enjoy SC Evo :)
    Thanks again!

3. dfgged

dfgged GBAtemp Regular

Dec 24, 2008
    United States
    Somewhere

So I have this exactly in my config file but it's still not working for me for some reason. I tested it in SC and it works fine, as well as inside of maidump, so Im not sure what Im doing wrong.

EDIT: I finally got it working for FC, but now it's broken for SC. Im not sure whats going on with it, but apparently I can only have 1 of them with the button swap active at a time.
    EDIT2: Ok, I got both of them working in the most annoying and unnecessary way. The ALT plugins are the older v.01 button swap releases available on GitHub. I also separated the games in the config with another game in my desperation to get stuff working
    Code:
    *PCSG00488
    ur0:tai/buttonswap.suprx
    ur0:tai/buttonswapALT.suprx
    *ANOTHER GAME
    *PCSG00489
    ur0:tai/buttonswapALT.suprx
    ur0:tai/buttonswap.suprx

Last edited by dfgged, Feb 20, 2018
  4. jimkage

jimkage Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 19, 2017
    Brazil
    I heard there's a secret boss in this game how do I find it ? I just need to do a 2nd playthrough ?

5. asakapa619

asakapa619 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 25, 2012
    Many many thanks for the time&effort, good work! :)

6. Robbie_Haruna

Robbie_Haruna Member

Newcomer
    Jul 16, 2017
    Canada
    Does anyone have a complete perfect BP save for FC EVO? I need one for use in the sequel, my plan was to just borrow an SC Save, but I couldn't make that work.

7. jimkage

jimkage Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 19, 2017
    Brazil
    So I decided to go back and redo stuff I haven't done when I played this game one or two months ago and I found some untranslated/missing stuff and just to clarify I'm using v 1.1 patch. Untranslated stuff New Game+ transfer stuff pop-up and Missing stuff is the books in Zeiss Library. Was this fixed ? When I load my game it clearly shows v 1.1 in the right corner. Did I go wrong somewhere ?
    2018-04-18-204233.jpg 2018-03-12-174630.jpg 2018-03-12-184628.jpg

Last edited by jimkage, Apr 19, 2018