Homebrew [RELEASE] Tiramisu Environment | Free CBHC

gokuz

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
any warnings like "Do Not Delete" vc game to prevent brick?

Or anything we should be aware of to prevent bricks

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tested it 4 times just to make sure (one of them by accessing the system settings via the quick start), I had the same issue on every single try. I have a HDD connected to my Wii U with a Y-cable.
I was in the system menu to delete a few things, then I undid the dns, since this has update blocker. it didn't do that, but it did show a glitched wii u screen when exiting.

Smash Br0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was just about to go buy Brain Age and set up warmboot Haxchi with RedNAND -- is Tiramisu completely superior to that, or is it worse in some ways? I've been out of touch with the Wii U hax scene for a long time. I recall that some said RedNAND was overkill and a waste of an SD card, but I appreciated the safety it offered. Is Tiramisu as safe? Thanks for any helpful answers.

tehrzky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
just wanted to report that USB LOADER GX forwarder is stuck on black screen but NINTENDONT Forwarder is working ok. tnx

KeeperCP1

"What, why, where, who?" is my middle name
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I wonder If this is your new name for aroma + with a sigpatch. Since they're both Coldboot projects. What If it shows all your homebrew in the menu like Aroma?

KeeperCP1

"What, why, where, who?" is my middle name
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I know Maschell was saying awhile back that the Aroma environment would make the hb launcher no longer work, and any homebrew .rpx files could instead load directly from the home menu, with .elf files no longer being usable. I don't know if that is now what Tiramisu's deal is or not, but it was the one feature of the new environment he had been working on that I wasn't crazy about.
At least i got my wup installed copy, i put the sigpatch plugin included with my aroma download and it's working with yo'roma!

Maschell

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Holding + to open the autoboot selector works fine, but I'm unable to open the environment selector by holding X.

Edit: I just figured out what's happening, apparently I can't access the environment selector if tiramisu is already running.
Is this intentional or just a bug? I couldn't find this information in the guide.
You are **not** supposed to run the environment loader twice. Newer version will stop you from trying that. If you want to boot into a different environment, restart the console first. If you want to open the homebrew launcher, open the Mii Maker instead

dm123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Appreciate, just switch from Indexiine to Tiramisu, work like a charm.
The only limitation is just as some peopole reported before, some fowrarders are not working properly with a black screen, such as retorarch forwarder. But can still start retroarch from HB instead anyway.
Thank you.

--------------- update -----------------
After removing "sd:\wiiu\environments\tiramisu\modules\setup\50_hbl_installer.rpx" all the channels are back to normal. Great.

Last edited by dm123,

Faran Maqsood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Can this be used to boot into a rednand?
I have been using mocha rednand for over 5 years now but when booting into tarimisu, opening the homebrew launcher and selecting mocha takes be back to sysnand.

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
Can this be used to boot into a rednand?
I have been using mocha rednand for over 5 years now but when booting into tarimisu, opening the homebrew launcher and selecting mocha takes be back to sysnand.
Rednand is not needed. It's experimental and can brick very fast.

Reactions: Alexander1970

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you want to use the channel you need to remove: "sd:\wiiu\environments\tiramisu\modules\setup\50_hbl_installer.rpx".
That will also remove the Homebrew Launcher from the Mii Maker though.
The question I was gonna ask is already answered. Given that I have the best hbl installed already (controller mod) I had no interest in hobbling Mii Maker even slightly.

Naendow

Brick-Master
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Nice work. I've tested it a few hours now and it works like a charm! Thank you for your effort. :)

Btw, am I the only one who can't find Bloopair for Tiramisu? :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Hey hey!