ROM Hack [Release] Team Kirby Clash Deluxe NTR Cheat Plugin

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone here beaten Tougher: Telepathos in under 40 seconds? Its one of the few quests I have left and its seemingly impossible even with everything at my disposal.

Unlashjen24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone here beaten Tougher: Telepathos in under 40 seconds? Its one of the few quests I have left and its seemingly impossible even with everything at my disposal.

Always use the Sword hero, you wont be able to kill it fast enough without having Rarity 8 or higher to charge your special attack quicker
Also make sure you use 5 of the stamina and damage boost potions, they are essential to dealing quick amounts of damage to the tougher+ bosses
Hope this helps

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Always use the Sword hero, you wont be able to kill it fast enough without having Rarity 8 or higher to charge your special attack quicker
Also make sure you use 5 of the stamina and damage boost potions, they are essential to dealing quick amounts of damage to the tougher+ bosses
Hope this helps
I got a team of 4 with the platinum swords and armor DX and I use the 5 attack and stamina. Its just not enough.

The reason this specific boss is tricky to beat in <40 is how hes off stage for most of the time (which still counts the timer) and when he is in reach he teleports all around. I was thinking of using Mage to stop time and have everyone deal in lots of damage while hes stuck. Still not sure yet.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Slattz you could just link https://github.com/Slattz/Team-Kirby-Clash-Deluxe-Cheats/releases which would always point towards the latest release or at least always show the top result.

BlueLeafeon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait... I'm confused. Seems like NTR hasn't been updated since Feb, but mine won't run because of the new 3DS update. But if this is working, then I must be doing something wrong. Ugh. I just want to play the game without being taxed with not having enough apples. >_<

Unlashjen24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a team of 4 with the platinum swords and armor DX and I use the 5 attack and stamina. Its just not enough.

The reason this specific boss is tricky to beat in <40 is how hes off stage for most of the time (which still counts the timer) and when he is in reach he teleports all around. I was thinking of using Mage to stop time and have everyone deal in lots of damage while hes stuck. Still not sure yet.
That is true, kinda like same with Pyribbit you have to get used to his pattern of teleportation
I just did it earlier at level 38-39 with Platinum DX gear as well
Mage will miss most of the Time Beam shots as he floats just enough above to where it won't always hit, even if the 1.5x boost to time stop is there, it will take too long
What I had was a normal team, one of each class, but you have to be dealing all the damage, the bots aren't that smart
Just keep doing level 2-3 charges once you got the pattern down, and when hes in the air just jump and normal slash him or do the aerial spin charges and you can kill him in around < 35 seconds

zeldaism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unless theres a way to connect with people online. I pretty much 100% this whole game.

Only two quest I have incomplete are "Bring an adventurer along on the quest" but that requires local wireless, not wifi right?

Unlashjen24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unless theres a way to connect with people online. I pretty much 100% this whole game.

Only two quest I have incomplete are "Bring an adventurer along on the quest" but that requires local wireless, not wifi right?

No the adventurers are people that you find through streetpass or look for online, then when you do a quest, you can select them as an ally

Reactions: RemixDeluxe

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No the adventurers are people that you find through streetpass or look for online, then when you do a quest, you can select them as an ally
Help me out with this please. So I go to Quests > Wireless Quests > Create Team. I do all this and I wait for 5+ minutes without any other names showing up. Am I doing this wrong or is that game just too lowly populated since it came out?

Unlashjen24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Help me out with this please. So I go to Quests > Wireless Quests > Create Team. I do all this and I wait for 5+ minutes without any other names showing up. Am I doing this wrong or is that game just too lowly populated since it came out?

On the bottom screen in the hub world you can find adventurers through the online or streetpass, doing it more than once online will cost gem apples I believe
Once you find adventurers, you just do regular team quests as normal, except you tap one of your kirby teammates and if you scroll up you will find the available adventurers you have found
They can be used 3 times before they disappear

Reactions: RemixDeluxe

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the bottom screen in the hub world you can find adventurers through the online or streetpass, doing it more than once online will cost gem apples I believe
Once you find adventurers, you just do regular team quests as normal, except you tap one of your kirby teammates and if you scroll up you will find the available adventurers you have found
They can be used 3 times before they disappear
It turns out I dont have my game 100%. I got 240/256 quests complete but some of these require wireless quest to be completed. So I definitely wont get this done until I get some friends together locally right?

sipnayan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I really don't understand, why I can't copy this plugin to my SD card while a few minutes after that I copied a plugin of Animal Crossing New Leaf. I tried copying this ntr again but still, it displays the same message that the Destination Folder Access Denied. It is not also the antivirus. Then what it is?

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I really don't understand, why I can't copy this plugin to my SD card while a few minutes after that I copied a plugin of Animal Crossing New Leaf. I tried copying this ntr again but still, it displays the same message that the Destination Folder Access Denied. It is not also the antivirus. Then what it is?

I managed to update the attachment file in the OP. Try with this file instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up