ROM Hack [Release] Yo-Kai Watch Blasters NTR Plugin

Leo_the_2nd

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Does this plugin work on O3ds? Because i've been trying to use it and it just won't work

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have the latest version of luma and ntr cfw selector

yotoboxx

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi i'm trying to install the cheat menu for YKWB White dog squad, i'm not very pratical doing these things so I need help

Toddthegreat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if anyone still reply to this but every time I activate ntr plugin for yokai watch blasters red cat crew and it crashes and when it does load it doesn't work but when I get Into every mission it crashes every time pls help me

Last edited by Toddthegreat,
Trophies
XP
i installed it and the menu opens but the hacks dont seem to do anything
I don't know if anyone still reply to this but every time I activate ntr plugin for yokai watch blasters red cat crew and it crashes and when it does load it doesn't work but when I get Into every mission it crashes every time pls help me
Whenever I beat a yokai while the befriend cheat is on, the game crashes. Im using the USA version of Blue Dog Squad. Any fixes?
How do i use always befriend it crashes everytime. When i use it in a Level.
I have the EU Version of Red Cat.
every time i use infinite hp game crashes :__(

why?

Most likely outdated version of the plugins.
Sebas has made updated (2.4) versions, that works. (Thank you Sebas, the RNG in this game sucks so much)

Click on his user in the quotes below to get to his messages, which has the links for the updated files.
those who want the plugin for version 2.4 USA (red cat), here it is, enjoy:
that's what I was going to do xd. enjoy

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yokai watch Blaster NTR v2.4 White Dog USA:
(in case someone needs it)

WhiteBread

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi i am unsure how to use the cheats i input the codes but nothing happens for example max red oni orbs, I input the code and my oni orbs remain the same.
Post automatically merged:

The chances that I get a reply to this are little to none but everything is working I get the green flash on my screen when starting the game and when I press select the cheat menu comes up, however despite me enabling cheats such as infinite stamina and others that don't require codes none of the cheats work and I am unsure why.

Reactions: BlazaTale

10kToks

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Hi i am unsure how to use the cheats i input the codes but nothing happens for example max red oni orbs, I input the code and my oni orbs remain the same.
Post automatically merged:

The chances that I get a reply to this are little to none but everything is working I get the green flash on my screen when starting the game and when I press select the cheat menu comes up, however despite me enabling cheats such as infinite stamina and others that don't require codes none of the cheats work and I am unsure why.
thats happening to me aswell and i just downloaded ntr for the hack also there is no v2.4 for EUR which is sad for me

Junito

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can I get the Boss yokai
If you have the 2.4 plugin turn on the alaways befriend cheat and the rest is up to you.. I cant figure out how to get the 2.4 verrsion for me it just says its the 2.3 could you help me out?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox