Super Smash Bros 2DS v1.1.7 NTR Cheat Plugin

ReclaimerShawn Jan 13, 2019.

1. ReclaimerShawn
    OP

ReclaimerShawn Member

Newcomer
    Dec 17, 2018
    United States
    So, I have something I've been working on for a while and have just now finished it, so I decided to release it here. Thanks to the help that all of you all gave me to get me here. So, what does this cheat plugin feature, exactly? It has all of these cheats I made myself:
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

This is a single-player plugin for the Old2DS on the most recent update, v1.1.7. I highly doubt it'll work for anything else. The plugin is used through NTR CFW Mode 3 and is launched by pressing either X+Y or L+Start and then selecting Game Plugin. The cheats can then be activated from there.

Although it doesn't seem like much, the game had a different pointer for basically almost every game mode. Even worse so, Classic Mode and Smash Run appeared to have some small Anti-Debugging implementation, which meant the game would occasionally crash whenever doing searches or writing to the game. This isn't a problem in the cheat plugin itself. However, if you enable the health cheats anytime outside of battle, the game will crash, so fair warning there. To get around this, disable the cheats before the victory screen comes up after a battle.

A little more work could be done to make the plugin better. Here's what I think could be done:

Links:

To edit the plugin, have devkitPro and Python 2.7 installed. Then, use a text-editor such as Notepad++ to edit the gameplg.c file to place cheats into the plugin. Then build the plugin using the build.bat file. This plugin may also be updated in the future. To submit this to github, simpy clone the path for the plugin, place your edited gameplg.c in place of the original, and make a pull request to merge the new gameplg.c with the original branch.

Last edited by ReclaimerShawn, Jun 2, 2019
  2. Miguel Gomez

Miguel Gomez GBAtemp Addict

Jan 10, 2016
    Planet Earth
    So I was wondering if it's possible for Smash Run to have infinite time? I've been looking for this cheat for so long and I don't know where they got the code.

3. ReclaimerShawn
    OP

ReclaimerShawn Member

Newcomer
    Dec 17, 2018
    United States
    I looked around for it and a cheat was made for the game in Japanese, but I think it was on a lower update and was on the N3DS. If you have a O3DS, I can eventually make the code for you.

4. Miguel Gomez

Miguel Gomez GBAtemp Addict

Jan 10, 2016
    Planet Earth
    I have both and please. I would like to.

5. kuro2000

kuro2000 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 17, 2018
    Argentina
    I just wanted one for the last version thanks friend

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted