ROM Hack [Release] Team Kirby Clash Deluxe NTR Cheat Plugin

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Yeah, the plugin isn't changing the value for Rare fragments. I'm playing the US version.

Are you able to change it in your EU version of the game?
Haven't gotten to the part where you can spend rare fragments. Mind PM'ing me your save so I can see whats wrong?

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Found the bug, I made a mistake in the source lol. It only affect the US version. I'll put out a fix later today along with infTime, infHealth & maybe infinite score.

Last edited by Slattz,
Reactions: zeldaism

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found the bug, I made a mistake in the source lol. It only affect the US version. I'll put out a fix later today along with infTime, infHealth & maybe infinite score.
I'm more interested in infinite valor. That's something you can't buy up with infinite material (But you can lower the time limit to charge it.)

Reactions: zeldaism

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I doubt anyone will get banned for using this plugin but I'm not responsible if anyone does get banned.
Since this game does have an aspect where you can call "wanderers" off of the internet, they could pick up on the unusual amount of materials...

Right now it seems okay, but problems could arise later...

EDIT:I guess as a counter measure, there should be an option to reset each fragment (and crystal apples) to a reasonable amount (like 20-100).

Last edited by Garblant, , Reason: Thought of a way to protect users of the plugin
Reactions: Slattz

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Since this game does have an aspect where you can call "wanderers" off of the internet, they could pick up on the unusual amount of materials...

Right now it seems okay, but problems could arise later...

EDIT:I guess as a counter measure, there should be an option to reset each fragment (and crystal apples) to a reasonable amount (like 20-100).
You can set YES the code to the max ammount of what you want (999 / 9999), then disable it on NO, and use the +1 code to put it back at 0.

Lavaimp

☆ミ
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm kinda new to this so i'm sorry if these are ridiculous questions. I have BootNTR CFW Selector for the old3DS because I felt nervous modding my new3DS, and I can't seem to get the cheats to work at all. I put the cheats in the plugin folder, but I can't seem to figure out if bootNTR is detecting them. I got my cia off the internet because I couldn't figure out how to access the eshop on my modded 3ds, so I'm not sure if that plays into it at all.

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I'm kinda new to this so i'm sorry if these are ridiculous questions. I have BootNTR CFW Selector for the old3DS because I felt nervous modding my new3DS, and I can't seem to get the cheats to work at all. I put the cheats in the plugin folder, but I can't seem to figure out if bootNTR is detecting them. I got my cia off the internet because I couldn't figure out how to access the eshop on my modded 3ds, so I'm not sure if that plays into it at all.
When you launch the game after booting ntr, do you get a green flash? If so, then the plugin has loaded sucessfully.

Lavaimp

☆ミ
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
When you launch the game after booting ntr, do you get a green flash? If so, then the plugin has loaded sucessfully.
No, I didn't. Do you have any suggestions on how I can get it working?
Also does this stuff matter:
- where i got the cia
- the firmware I use (luma3ds I believe? I'm not too sure on specifics for the most part)

Thanks for taking your time to help me, I hope how dumb I am with all this isn't annoying.

Lavaimp

☆ミ
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• 90a799404eb8aba8f021a1a8527936c3.png
    90a799404eb8aba8f021a1a8527936c3.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 412

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk