ROM Hack [Release] SUMOHaX - Pokemon Sun/Moon NTR Plugin [Version 1.1 Supported]

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 512,601
  • Replies 1,456
  • Likes 55
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found out what the problem is. For some reason the bootntr selector 2.3 can't create its own proper ntr.bin, and if you put a ntr.bin on the root of the sd card the selector will corrupt the .bin file. Instead I am using bootntr 3.4 for 11.2, the selector is nice but if it can't work correctly than its useless.
I've been using the latest version of bootntr selector for a while, and I havent had any problems with the ntr.bin getting corupted...

D

Deleted User

OP
Even though I'm not a fan of cheating in games like Pokemon, I might have to try these out if I ever get an n3DS or something.

Reactions: Garblant

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even though I'm not a fan of cheating in games like Pokemon, I might have to try these out if I ever get an n3DS or something.

I'd like to play one game pure, without the cheats, and another with something like the run speed modifier and text speed. Those cutscenes are going to be a nightmare though.

Voltzy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Activate it
I did.
It worked on an older version of your plugin. But today I had to install this latest version because I had that red screen glitch mentioned by someone earlier.
And now it doesn't work.

Mandikiri

Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone come to a problem on which whenever you start the game with the plugin, it freezes it the moment the game begins?

Edit: I guess I can avoid the problem by pressing a button quickly.

Last edited by Mandikiri,

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone come to a problem on which whenever you start the game with the plugin, it freezes it the moment the game begins?

Edit: I guess I can avoid the problem by pressing a button quickly.
Yes, it's the first question in the FAQ on the first post in the thread.

_Anonymous_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am very confuse on pretty much everything i got ntr.bin in my Nintendo 3DS file i got a New 3DS XL so this hack should work and i got the files but i don't know how i can get the launcher to appear on my 3DS

NostalgicJustin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to get the All Medicine code to work at all. I keep activating it on the cheat menu and it's not doing anything. I did get the max money code to work though. Any suggestions? Am I supposed to be pressing something after switching it on?

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it now!

Last edited by NostalgicJustin,

ShadowStitch

Devilot's Tubtoy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone pls halp the green screen always shows up but the game plugin option never does what should I do thanks!

It's not really made clear in the FAQ or Readme, but you don't have to "Enable Plugin" for this in NTR's menu.
If you have all the files in the right place, just press Select (or I think it's Start now, maybe) in-game to activate the trainer menu.

Kikoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Soo.... anyone experienced this?
It doesn't go away :(, I downloaded your latest files and I'm getting this ;_;.
I've tested it out without the Wifi on.. and nothing still, showing the same error.

Attachments

• 20161118_192806.jpg
    20161118_192806.jpg
    448.5 KB · Views: 281
Last edited by Kikoshi,

Voltzy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Soo.... anyone experienced this?
It doesn't go away :(, I downloaded your latest files and I'm getting this ;_;.
I've tested it out without the Wifi on.. and nothing still, showing the same error.
remove the entire folder for the cheat (the one with all the numbers)
and reinstall it.
Worked for me. exact same issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: sleeping with uremum